So Iron.Man why dont you get a Gho Hair transplant? A valid question

So Iron.Man you still avoid to answer this question to some friendly users who asked this question in the past.

So now for everyone to read, the question again.

" Why are you not gonna get a Gho hairtransplant what are the reasons"

The question is valid, you constantly promote Gho as our savior but you fail to provide “good” pictures. Instead you come up with YouTube Screencaps and other really fishy stuff.

My bet is, that your post here will consist of insults and the words “Psycho” “Idiot” “Troll” and another link to my profile whatever you wanna accomplish with that (people dont have the time to read the whole posting history from some users btw).

So now feel free to choose your destiny. Answer in a mature matter and start fresh or just run the same old record again and destroy the rest of your credibility. The choice is up to you.

I think that a lot of serious hairsite users and silent readers are looking forward to this question being answered by you.

Thanks in advance

Oh, I have no problem at all to give an accurate and normal answer.

But first of all, let’s talk a little bit about YOUR credibility …

» Answer in a mature matter and
» start fresh or just run the same old record again and destroy the rest of
» your credibility. The choice is up to you.

Today, you claimed several times (in different threads) that you are NOT the user “imsommernw0” (including some other ‘well-known usernames’) - right?

Ok, here is YOUR credibility …

PROOF-Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-78550-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html

Normally, NOBODY is stupid enough to undersign his post with a usernane he’s using in another board - loser.

@HairSite, I really really really wonder why you don’t ban this guy again - really.

@all,

If somebody else on this board is interested about my subject-related (headline) answer, feel free to ask me in a normal manner.

Ok you choose the second option, too bad.

Here is somebody who asked you polite the user cal did ask the same question and you said

“Wait a little”

Believe me nobody is interested in some storys or insults, so you could just have answered the question in a mature way but you refused so it seems.

I wrote imsommernw0 because your claims were just ridicolous thats it. And its a little bit odd dont you think, i admit that iam Richard.Dawkins at BTT (nobody cares for nicknames) and then i should be imsommernw0 but dont admit it?

So why would i admit one nickname and the not the other nickname? I dont get it

» I wrote imsommernw0 because your claims were just ridicolous thats it.

Come on … but nice try! :smiley:

» » I wrote imsommernw0 because your claims were just ridicolous thats
» it.
»
» Come on … but nice try! :smiley:

Would you please be so kind and just answer the question. Thank you

“Blown away”? What? “they looked like an FUE extraction graft”? What?

I guess someone in the Netherlands is laughing his ass off right now - what do you think, @HairSite? :smiley:

one more time, IRON-MAN does not answer the question…:smiley:

» one more time, IRON-MAN does not answer the question…:smiley:

Yep, YOU can ask the “magic question”. And the magic question is:

IronMan why dont you get a Gho Hair transplant?

I wonder about the stupid question at all; I already mentioned several times on HS, that I WILL have a HST procedure “anytime” in 2011. “Anytime” in 2011 (not a mentioned exact date) has a reason - because not even Dr. Gho should know who I am, and not Dr. Gho himself will perform the procedure (I prefer females in general for such nicely procedures). So, I’m just a guy “who heard about it” …

Oh, by the way: I registered here on HS about 13 month ago. Try to figure out, WHEN has it been, where IronMan the first time mentioned “Gho” at all anywhere in his posts. That means, I was surprised like many other users on HairSite, after “by birds on the roofs” reported “troubles” in the Netherlands …

Concerning my nicely strip scars (right now, not that important for me):
“Anytime” in 2012/13, I think I’ll give Dr. Hitzig a shot, even there would be some docs in Europe until then, who work with ACell. There are clinics out there, who offered me such a repair-procedure FOR FREE - I refused. I had several reasons to refuse such offers.

»

»
» “Blown away”? What? “they looked like an FUE extraction graft”? What?
»
»
»
» I guess someone in the Netherlands is laughing his ass off right now - what
» do you think, @HairSite? :smiley:

I don’t understand the significance of the picture, what does the picture mean? That a plucked hair looks very similar to a fue extracted hair? No, they don’t look the same according to the pic. What am i missing?

Thanks for the answer but one thing. Acell is not officially used in Europe thats the problem it doesnt have an approval there.

» I don’t understand the significance of the picture, what does the picture
» mean? That a plucked hair looks very similar to a fue extracted hair? No,
» they don’t look the same according to the pic. What am i missing?

It has something to do what Dr. Hitzig today mentioned in BIG LETTERS in his post (pic above).

» one more time, IRON-MAN does not answer the question…:smiley:

By the way - I really wonder why you guys don’t ask me more “complicated” questions like “Iron Man, why don’t you wait for Aderans, Histogen etc etc??” - or something like that. Funny …

» » one more time, IRON-MAN does not answer the question…:smiley:
»
» By the way - I really wonder why you guys don’t ask me more “complicated”
» questions like “Iron Man, why don’t you wait for Aderans, Histogen etc
» etc??” - or something like that. Funny .

FUC* YOU IRON-MAN…

» » I don’t understand the significance of the picture, what does the
» picture
» » mean? That a plucked hair looks very similar to a fue extracted hair?
» No,
» » they don’t look the same according to the pic. What am i missing?
»
» It has something to do what Dr. Hitzig today mentioned in BIG LETTERS in
» his post (pic above).

Really Iron Man, the question was simple. Why don’t you go to GHO and get a hair transplant ?
I mean, I love Angelie Jolie as much as you love Gho, if I have a chance to fuuuuck her, I will not doubt it. Don’t you have a chance to get a hair transplant with Gho ? Why ? Why you can not answer such a simple question ?