Slow Night David?

I see you’ve locked the one shampoo thread David and I can’t believe it.

You lock a thread after Bubbles (WTF?) pouts about the message but you refuse to do NOTHING about the biggest instigator on this site and that is HanginInThere.
HanginInThere has done more to make your site look like a circus than anyone else ever has.

Is HanginInThere your nephew? niece? Does he have something on you?

And now I see you removed the Off Topic category??? Unbelieveable…

You remove Off Topic but Cosmetic Thickener & Volumizer stays??? What a joke.
Maneless has his own category so he can talk to himself.

What’s next Cassin, I mean David?

» I see you’ve locked the one shampoo thread David and I can’t believe it.
»
» You lock a thread after Bubbles (WTF?) pouts about the message but you
» refuse to do NOTHING about the biggest instigator on this site and that is
» HanginInThere.
» HanginInThere has done more to make your site look like a circus than
» anyone else ever has.
»
» Is HanginInThere your nephew? niece? Does he have something on you?
»
»
»
» And now I see you removed the Off Topic category??? Unbelieveable…
»
» You remove Off Topic but Cosmetic Thickener & Volumizer stays??? What a
» joke.
» Maneless has his own category so he can talk to himself.
»
» What’s next Cassin, I mean David?

nothing like insulting the board owner to insure your longevity on the board

who said you have to come here widows, you and your shampoo cult members have made the board a huge joke, guess you cant take the heat of nobody on our board who is not a cult member …agreeing with your bogus shampoo theory

grow up baldie

Widow, who are you to question what David does with HIS website? In my opinion he did the right thing locking that thread. And in the off topic someone posted something about a “gay bomb” I mean COME ON, where does it end?

The other sites have policies in place and if not followed the people are removed…and guess where they seem to end up…HERE, where David is more tolerant. But there is a point of diminishing returns. It’s true that there is a handful of posters here taking advantage of David’s leaniancy and turning this place into a circus. Which in turn causes this site to lose it’s credibility. I personally switched from HLH to this site a while back but have lately have found myself back over there again.

Maybe David has just been busy or something but personally Id like to see him run a tighter ship here so this place can once again be a great source of information and not a laughing stock. In the end it is his site and if he so choses to let a bunch of quacks run it into the ground thats his business.

» Widow, who are you to question what David does with HIS website? In my
» opinion he did the right thing locking that thread. And in the off topic
» someone posted something about a “gay bomb” I mean COME ON, where does it
» end?
Bubbles…were you a stripper at one time before you went bald?..uh, never mind. Apparently your screen name isn’t the only dumb thing about you.

The “Gay Bomb” may be developed by the US military.
Here is an excerpt Mr. Bubbly:

" If completed, the bomb would release a chemical aphrodisiac “and by virtue of either breathing or having their skin exposed to this chemical… soldiers would become gay.” This would cause their units to break down as the troops “became irresistibly attractive to one another.” In addition to a “gay bomb” the proposal also mentions using chemicals which could make bees angry so that enemy forces would be attacked not only by our troops but also swarms of stinging insects."

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/offbeat/2007/06/sunshine_project_uncovers_us_m.html

Don’t try to have this thread deleted too Bubbles just because you managed once again to look like an idiot…HanginInThere already posted here so there’s no possibility it will be deleted…

The Regrowth King

The only thing you have to rip on me about is my screen name. And you call yourself “The Regrowth King”…?:rotfl:

Hey when you’re right, you dont have to be good. It just looks that way.:wink:

i havent read anything about this shampoo bullshit…but its very irritating coming in here and seeing a huge thread about bullshit.

» » Widow, who are you to question what David does with HIS website? In my
» » opinion he did the right thing locking that thread. And in the off
» topic
» » someone posted something about a “gay bomb” I mean COME ON, where does
» it
» » end?
» Bubbles…were you a stripper at one time before you went bald?..uh,
» never mind. Apparently your screen name isn’t the only dumb thing about
» you.
»
» The “Gay Bomb” may be developed by the US military.
» Here is an excerpt Mr. Bubbly:
»
» " If completed, the bomb would release a chemical aphrodisiac “and by
» virtue of either breathing or having their skin exposed to this
» chemical… soldiers would become gay.” This would cause their units to
» break down as the troops “became irresistibly attractive to one another.”
» In addition to a “gay bomb” the proposal also mentions using chemicals
» which could make bees angry so that enemy forces would be attacked not
» only by our troops but also swarms of stinging insects."
»
» http://blog.washingtonpost.com/offbeat/2007/06/sunshine_project_uncovers_us_m.html
»
»
» Don’t try to have this thread deleted too Bubbles just because you managed
» once again to look like an idiot…HanginInThere already posted here so
» there’s no possibility it will be deleted…
»
» The Regrowth King

Widows, I never thought I would say this but thank you for posting that article. David, you are the owner of this site. I put that “gay bomb” post in the off topic category so we could discuss it as I thought it was very interesting that the government was actually thinking of making something like that… What I believe happened is you just saw that “gay bomb” in the title and thought it was some joke and I was being insensitive to gay people or trying to start some war with people. I can assure you I was not. I heard it on the radio and on Jay Leno in his monologue for the past three days and I wanted to discuss it.

Read that link David. As you can see it was a legit news story and I don’t see why you had to get rid of that post and worse yet, the off topic category as it was really doing well and much better than that hair thickener category by maneless.

The shampoo threads for the most part were started by yours truly Hangin’ not the members of GIB. Most of us were only responding to Hangin’s antagonistic and sarcastic posts. Kramer and others told members that wanted to discuss this further to go to GIB but Hangin, Bubbles, and others didn’t want to do that. Hangin posted Lawrences’ photos here so of course we had to respond in defense of him.

Regardless, nobody is losing credibility, and nobody is switching teams like Tiny Bubbles claims. He’s being a wimp and apparently he’s one of these liberal guys that cries and demands change whenever he doesn’t agree with something. Apparently he gets his way I see. Now I know David you can do whatever you want but please I beg of you to bring back the off topic as there is so many interesting things to discuss on some days other than hair.

» Widow, who are you to question what David does with HIS website? In my
» opinion he did the right thing locking that thread. And in the off topic
» someone posted something about a “gay bomb”
»
» Maybe David has just been busy or something but personally Id like to see
» him run a tighter ship here

Bubbles, I think it’s rather obvious why you did this but I will take the high road and just leave it at that… You are asking who Widows is to question what David does yet you turn around and offer your opinion on what you think David should do when you say “personally I’ld like to see him run a tighter ship here”. WTF is that Tiny Bubbles? You cried and David reacted to your cries to satsify you. THAT is exactly what happened in my opinion.

Nobody cares if you are gay or straight Tiny Bubbles. If you were offended because of your sexuality regarding the “gay bomb” story than complain to the government as they are the ones that were thinking of making it not David. I only made a post of what I heard and that was it. I said this before and I’ll say it again. If you don’t like what someone is talking about than don’t read the damn post. Just ignore whatever it is that you don’t want to read. Bubbles you claim you are not coming here as often but you seem to be posting a hell of alot more than I ever saw you before. You are saying one thing but doing the direct opposite.

» i havent read anything about this shampoo bullshit…but its very
» irritating coming in here and seeing a huge thread about bullshit.
TheGeek…the “no shampoo” guys are very serious. It is not bs.
It only turns in to a circus when clowns like BaldinInThere and BubbleBath are allowed to attack threads relentlessly with absolutely no moderator stepping in.

Looked at what happened.
BubbleBath tells David he should close the shampoo thread and BAM…it’s done thanks to BaldinInThere’s nonsense postings which draws responses from the shampoo guys.

And then the Off Topic category is removed because David (BubbleBath too) apparently thought the “Gay Bomb” topic was a joke even though it concerns the US military.

David if you’re not sure about a topic you should lock it…but to delete a whole category is uncalled for…

» i havent read anything about this shampoo bullshit…but its very
» irritating coming in here and seeing a huge thread about bullshit.

So let me get this straight Jimmy The Greek. You haven’t read ANYTHING NOTHING!! ZILCH, ZERO about what some of the GIB and Hairsite members have been discussing on Lawrence’s theory BUT you call it “bullshit”.

I am confused but tell me how does one make a conclusion that the shampoo theory is “bullshit” when you never even read anything here about it nor did you go to GETITBACK like Kramer and others have been saying. Sounds to me like you are the bullshitter Jimmy the liar. You even have the nerve to say how irritated you are at seeing such a huge thread which you just contributed too by expressing your ridiculous opinion on the shampoo thread WHICH YOU NEVER READ!!

You know what I think. I think you read EVERYTHING on the shampoo thread. You can’t get enough of this subject but you will never admit to it. That is what I think Mr. Greek.

»
» David if you’re not sure about a topic you should lock it…but to delete
» a whole category is uncalled for…

I agree 100%. David I want to hear your reason for this sudden pull of the off topic category. Was this a hasty decision on your part just assuming this was some insensitive joke? I can’t think of any other reason why you would of done this.

I really would like an explaination and if that was the case, it’s no biggie David as I can see how you would of thought that. If I didn’t know about the “gay bomb” story I would of thought it was a ridiculous insensitive joke as well. Believe it or not our military was actually trying to induce gayness within enemy troops thus weakening the opposing army as a whole or at least that was the theory behind the so called “gay bomb”. This is a true story. I am sure it’s all over the internet today.

Thank you for your time David and I will be looking forward to your reason as soon as possible.

Hitlerspeak

I am making a few enhancements to the forum at the moment, am trying to configure a main forum index page so that there is a more obvious segregation among different topics. Till then, I prefer everything to stay on topic for the time being so that the page doesn’t look cluttered up with non hair loss related posts.

Bear with me for now. I will bring the OFF TOPIC forum back shortly.