Skull Cleaning

A good old fashioned skull cleaning

well at least the music is good

An amazing side-effect of using dermal rolling on the scalp is that I went from peeing very often day and night(up to 3 times per night) to the ordinary times and almost never at night now.

But hair regrowth none at all.

Hair and prostate problems are somehow connected.

maybe you’ve been drinking less coffee lately…

Nope. I don’t drink coffee at all.

I can tell the difference cause if I stop using the dermaroller I go back to the bathroom as often as before.

I can not imagine anyway on earth that derma-rolling on your scalp could affect your urination schedule.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bugler[/postedby]
An amazing side-effect of using dermal rolling on the scalp is that I went from peeing very often day and night(up to 3 times per night) to the ordinary times and almost never at night now.

But hair regrowth none at all.

Hair and prostate problems are somehow connected.[/quote]

That means you know nothing about hairloss cause one of the first things you learn is that medicine initially intended for the prostate were later used for hair: minoxidil and propecia.

Finasteride was initially brought to market to treat prostate enlargement. The prostate version of Finasteride is called Proscar. But in order for Proscar to work in the prostate it has to get inside of the prostate. If Proscar doesn’t get into the prostate I don’t think it would have a therapeutic effect on the prostate.

That means you know nothing about hairloss cause one of the first things you learn is that medicine initially intended for the prostate were later used for hair: minoxidil and propecia.[/quote]

That means you know nothing about hairloss cause one of the first things you learn is that medicine initially intended for the prostate were later used for hair: minoxidil and propecia.[/quote]

Minoxidil has nothing to do with the prostate.

[quote][postedby]

Minoxidil has nothing to do with the prostate.[/quote] You are right.

It was just propecia related to prostate. Minoxidil was for high blood pressure. My mistake.

But what I am saying is easy enough to check for those going to the bathroom too often. No need to argue what for me is a fact. It might not work for everybody though.

The same as proscar has to get into the prostate in order to affect the prostate I think that the derma-rolling would have to get into the scalp in order to have an effect on the prostate. Obviously the derma-rolling is not getting into the scalp.

[quote][postedby]

Minoxidil has nothing to do with the prostate.

[postedby]Originally Posted by bugler[/postedby] You are right.

It was just propecia related to prostate. Minoxidil was for high blood pressure. My mistake.

But what I am saying is easy enough to check for those going to the bathroom too often. No need to argue what for me is a fact. It might not work for everybody though.[/quote]