Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Single-Session Long Term Results

Some long-term photos of my patented single-session scalp micropigmentation.

What is the patent? I have seen other providers of SMP without a patent, how is yours different?

Firstly, I don’t refer to my scalp micropigmentation system as “SMP.” “SMP” is reserved for those methods that apply the pigmentation in multi-sessions. I have developed a 3-point needle the same size as the one-point needle that the SMP-MS methods use. Therefore, implanting the sufficient amount of pigment in one-session. I have also developed and patented the actual physical method of applying the pigment to the scalp. You may read the actual USPTO patent here:

If that doesn’t help you, you may view my YouTube video here:

There are additional differences in my System besides the needle and application method that you can read about here:

Can other doctors use your patented needles and how ?

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.