Short summary of what is wrong with forums these days (sad story)

With the whole Gho talk, some feathers were ruffled of course thats correct BUT some things i dont understand.

1. Why was the thread deleted where i asked hairsite for clarification why SpanishDude can tell lies about peoples so openly while the people he talks sh*t about get their posting priviledges restricted

2. Why were my posting priviledges here rstricted, i just asked one question about Gho, seems Dr Umar cant handle such questions (this reminds me of the patients with shot gun holes from him anyway) http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.php?id=90628&page=0&category=2&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC#p91022

Just take a look there my priviledges were restricted for asking someone who advertises here a question

1. Why did the german Forum destroy the forum structure where they talk about Hair multiplication? Haarausfall - Allgemeines Forum : Willkommen im Forum now you cant see any informations you want to see (strangely HM also connected to GHo)

2. Why are my priviledges restricted here http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-90899-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

But SPanishDude can tell harsh lis about me? Without being punished from hairsite for this

1. Why do people complain about Gho, but if other threads about assassin b start, nobody of thos db comments on them and instead the post “how much they hate Gho”?

2. Why are people allowed to call Gho a liar publicly, tell lies about people who believe in Gho, but if you say something slighty wrong about lets see Umar for example or ask a “wrong” question, your priviledges got restricted?

Verdict : All those little things add up, at least for me that the hair transplant community is afraid, pis*ed and angry about Gho (at least certain docs) so truth or dialogue about Gho has to be cut off ( yes this strangely happens even in Gho threads were no one except the haters insults people :wink:

Thats btw the best advertisement for Gho, because people feel when a scheme is going on.

Also isnt it strange that people register nicks here only to post one thing like “i hate Gho” and to vote to put Gho threads in the hair transplant forum? :smiley:

Its so funny that even guys who call themselves hair transplant veterans or Gurus (because of their history) dont see those obvious things here.

Didnt anyone wonder why there is uch more buzz about Gho now then before? Its simple because people who are smart dont say that HST is fake, what they do is, investigate a solution to copy it for themselves.

@all : I am sorry but you simply cannot stop the future from coming this way, fact is and this has to be said here

1. In contrast of everyone making fun of Ghos small sessions (including me) he just increased his graft extraction yield by 300 additional Grafts (price remains the same)

2. downtime is absolutely short compared even to traditional FUE (But strangely Dr Cole also got early growth after 4 months :slight_smile: thats why i call him smart and promising, because he just doesnt give a crap about naysayer at all he does what he thinks does work (minimal invasive approach for example)

3. Ghos results are getting better and better and better (so we see an increase in quality without being a comb over compromise) also here Dr Cole gets better and better in terms of after downtime. STrangely that both of them just dont xtract that DEEP

Anyway i stop here because this thread will vanish anyway, but at least i could say what i think

» 2) Why were my posting priviledges here rstricted, i just asked one
» question about Gho, seems Dr Umar cant handle such questions (this reminds
» me of the patients with shot gun holes from him anyway)
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.php?id=90628&page=0&category=2&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC#p91022

Interesting. I didn’t even post something in this thread - but “posting priviledges restricted” …

On the other hand, a magician like Umar who claims he can “cure” baldness with body hair transplants … I don’t even know what I could post in such threads!!

And his discription how Gho’s HST technique works - is either rather something for kids or idiots. I just made a screen shot of Umar’s post … just in case …

Thanks. I read his entry again and to me it seems that he talks about some stuff which was never content of Ghos HST because Gho clearly said otherwise in his study, moreover he says he is not splitting grafts or harvests 3 out of a 4 hair follicle.

Also this would be a ridiculous thing to do because the donor would be decreasing in density because 4 hairs are obviously more covering then 1 single hair.

To bad i was under the impression that Dr Umar really wants to help people even with techniques who right now may only be sound “too futuristic”

You have nothing else to do with your life ? You are such a freakin’ butthurt loser. You never leave those forums. Go outside, do something.

Iam not butthurt but when i see people who are in control which are burying the truth then i start to ask those questions. But if it doesnt interest you just dont read or comment it

» Iam not butthurt but when i see people who are in control which are burying
» the truth then i start to ask those questions. But if it doesnt interest
» you just dont read or comment it

The truth can only be hidden for a while. The bigger the lie the longer it can be hidden. But it will eventually come out.

If Gho finally restores NW7 to NW1 it will be known and nobody will be able to deny it.

We’ll have to wait to see these NW7 -> NW1 cases come to light.

I don’t have to read your long-winded post to know what’s wrong with forums these days.
It’s people like you and iron_man… people that think it’s okay to monopolize a public forum with their personal bull$hit.

» With the whole Gho talk, some feathers were ruffled of course thats correct
» BUT some things i dont understand.
»
» 1) Why was the thread deleted where i asked hairsite for clarification why
» SpanishDude can tell lies about peoples so openly while the people he talks
» sht about get their posting priviledges restricted
»
» 2) Why were my posting priviledges here rstricted, i just asked one
» question about Gho, seems Dr Umar cant handle such questions (this reminds
» me of the patients with shot gun holes from him anyway)
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.php?id=90628&page=0&category=2&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC#p91022
»
» Just take a look there my priviledges were restricted for asking someone
» who advertises here a question
»
» 3) Why did the german Forum destroy the forum structure where they talk
» about Hair multiplication? Haarausfall - Allgemeines Forum : Willkommen im Forum now you cant see
» any informations you want to see (strangely HM also connected to GHo)
»
» 4) Why are my priviledges restricted here
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-90899-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
»
» But SPanishDude can tell harsh lis about me? Without being punished from
» hairsite for this
»
» 5) Why do people complain about Gho, but if other threads about assassin b
» start, nobody of thos db comments on them and instead the post “how much
» they hate Gho”?
»
» 6) Why are people allowed to call Gho a liar publicly, tell lies about
» people who believe in Gho, but if you say something slighty wrong about
» lets see Umar for example or ask a “wrong” question, your priviledges got
» restricted?
»
»
» Verdict : All those little things add up, at least for me that the hair
» transplant community is afraid, pis
ed and angry about Gho (at least
» certain docs) so truth or dialogue about Gho has to be cut off ( yes this
» strangely happens even in Gho threads were no one except the haters insults
» people :wink:
»
» Thats btw the best advertisement for Gho, because people feel when a scheme
» is going on.
»
» Also isnt it strange that people register nicks here only to post one thing
» like “i hate Gho” and to vote to put Gho threads in the hair transplant
» forum? :smiley:
»
» Its so funny that even guys who call themselves hair transplant veterans or
» Gurus (because of their history) dont see those obvious things here.
»
» Didnt anyone wonder why there is uch more buzz about Gho now then before?
» Its simple because people who are smart dont say that HST is fake, what
» they do is, investigate a solution to copy it for themselves.
»
» @all : I am sorry but you simply cannot stop the future from coming this
» way, fact is and this has to be said here
»
» 1) In contrast of everyone making fun of Ghos small sessions (including me)
» he just increased his graft extraction yield by 300 additional Grafts
» (price remains the same)
»
» 2) downtime is absolutely short compared even to traditional FUE (But
» strangely Dr Cole also got early growth after 4 months :slight_smile: thats why i call
» him smart and promising, because he just doesnt give a crap about naysayer
» at all he does what he thinks does work (minimal invasive approach for
» example)
»
» 3) Ghos results are getting better and better and better (so we see an
» increase in quality without being a comb over compromise) also here Dr Cole
» gets better and better in terms of after downtime. STrangely that both of
» them just dont xtract that DEEP
»
» Anyway i stop here because this thread will vanish anyway, but at least i
» could say what i think

» I don’t have to read your long-winded post to know what’s wrong with forums
» these days.
» It’s people like you and iron_man… people that think it’s okay to
» monopolize a public forum with their personal bull$hit.

And the poor bald rev can’t do anything against it with his 1288 BS rant posts …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/search-show_postings-1077.html

:smiley:

The same on other boards - just rant comments by rev.

» And his discription how Gho’s HST technique works - is either rather
» something for kids or idiots.

And everybody knows, HE is an idiot … :smiley:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.php?id=90628&page=0&category=2&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC#p91060

… who always tries to mislead people - of course always without any FACTS.

I wouldn’t have to rant so much if you weren’t so stupid.

» And the poor bald rev can’t do anything against it with his 1288 BS rant
» posts …
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/search-show_postings-1077.html
»
» :smiley:
»
» The same on other boards - just rant comments by rev.

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloads/8a512a7f-88e8-41e0-b9ac-510e41c049b3Beslissing%20van%20de%20RCC%2023.03.11.pdf

translation please, anybody

» http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloads/8a512a7f-88e8-41e0-b9ac-510e41c049b3Beslissing%20van%20de%20RCC%2023.03.11.pdf
»
»
» translation please, anybody

Ummm yeah, I can translate it for you.
It says Dr Gho’s full of $hit, and that nobody on hairsite gives a flying fakk about his rehased fue techniques.

» Ummm yeah, I can translate it for you.
» It says Dr Gho’s full of $hit, and that nobody on hairsite gives a flying
» fakk about his rehased fue techniques.

than go post in whatever thread it is you are interested in and if there isn’t anything than fck off

honestly how can you cry about the forum and be posting sh*t like this yourself?

how is Gho full of sh*t? discredit something… anything… make some sort of argument instead of brainless, legit brainless, comments…even if spanishdudes arguments are mostly unfounded conspiracy theories at least he can put together a proper argument

how is iron man banned while you can add nothing… literally NOTHING to any discussion and still have free reign

» how is iron man banned while you can add nothing… literally NOTHING to
» any discussion and still have free reign

rev already explained this above:
rev is always too busy with having so much rants because IronMan is so stupid.

» http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloads/8a512a7f-88e8-41e0-b9ac-510e41c049b3Beslissing%20van%20de%20RCC%2023.03.11.pdf
»
»
» translation please, anybody

http://www.reclamecode.nl/webuitspraak.asp?ID=34179&acCode

Use Google translator …