Shed from niz cream

This thin area in the top front seems to have regrown, or at least I do not notice the area is thin any more. I did stop the cream for about 3 wks, which I was told was not good blah blah, but I was a bit freaked out about this shed

will prob start back on the cream soon

how is everyone else doing with it

FWIW I’ve been using the cream since Sept 10th. I use it every other night in conjunction to my emu app. I am using it solely in the lower crown region for now. This is the virgin area from my July 27th HT. I try to take pictures to monitor the progress but it’s kinda tough to get that rear shot and after about 5 years of shaving I’ll probably grow it out. In other words, it might be difficult to determine the benee’s of the Niz. One of these days I’ll get my crap in order and post em all. Good luck and if I see any obvious changes, we’ll let ya know.

» FWIW I’ve been using the cream since Sept 10th. I use it every other night
» in conjunction to my emu app. I am using it solely in the lower crown
» region for now. This is the virgin area from my July 27th HT. I try to
» take pictures to monitor the progress but it’s kinda tough to get that
» rear shot and after about 5 years of shaving I’ll probably grow it out.
» In other words, it might be difficult to determine the benee’s of the Niz.
» One of these days I’ll get my crap in order and post em all. Good luck
» and if I see any obvious changes, we’ll let ya know.

try to use it after your hair is wet, wet the hair, let it dry for a few minutes or pat it dry with a towel, then put it on

this increases absorbtion rates

Thanks Hang. I take an evening shower, pat dry then apply the Niz just aft of the crown, then the emu to the entire scalp (HT area & crown) and donor strip.

» This thin area in the top front seems to have regrown, or at least I do not
» notice the area is thin any more. I did stop the cream for about 3 wks,
» which I was told was not good blah blah, but I was a bit freaked out about
» this shed
»
» will prob start back on the cream soon
»
» how is everyone else doing with it

Like you, I noticed a shed, but stuck with it. One area on hairline got noticeably thin, but has recovered nicely. I reduced to every other day. I am getting close to 2 month mark (started Aug 7th). Not completely bald anywhere so not as easy to discern new growth in certain areas. There is definitely new growth in temples as they seem to be moving forward. It is really noticeable in quite a few hairs.

Overall, I think it is thickening as well but hair grows slowly especially damaged hairs. I’m anxious to see where I am at about the 4 month mark (Dec 7th).

I am not a new poster - just one that hasn’t been around for a while - I am excited about Niz cream as I have always wanted to control the scalp irritation. I have been on it for about 3 weeks - is it doing well for anyone else? And is anyone else going to try and get their hands on Extina? The 2% keto foam? I am in the middle of a shed - the likes of which I haven’t seen in a while - so I am optimistic? Hangin, how long did your shed last???
louis

» I am not a new poster - just one that hasn’t been around for a while - I am
» excited about Niz cream as I have always wanted to control the scalp
» irritation. I have been on it for about 3 weeks - is it doing well for
» anyone else? And is anyone else going to try and get their hands on
» Extina? The 2% keto foam? I am in the middle of a shed - the likes of
» which I haven’t seen in a while - so I am optimistic? Hangin, how long did
» your shed last???
» louis

i never noticed a shed of hairs, just a thinning area that seemed to be more thin

it seemed to start at about 2 months, and is just now recovering at about 3.5 months

what brand cream are you guys using and where do you purchase it? thanks!
hc

» what brand cream are you guys using and where do you purchase it? thanks!
» hc

Im not using it now , still waiting for the shed to grow back
i was using the nizoral 2 percent cream, by Johnson and Johnson here in manila

Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/

» what brand cream are you guys using and where do you purchase it? thanks!
» hc