SFET / FUE commercials. And the oscar goes to

We completed a commercial recently starring a number of my patients . Some of them are active forum participants…see which one you recognize:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaciCGrSW-g&feature=channel

You can also click PLAY button below to watch the video in this post.
1_file42.flv

For videos of SFET results click: Patient Photos and Videos - DermHair Clinic in Los Angeles 310-318-1500

S. Umar, M.D., FAAD
DermHair Clinic
Redondo Beach, California
+1-310-318-1500
1-877-DERMHAIR (US residents)
info@dermhairclinic.com
WEBSITE www.dermhairclinic.com
Single Follicle Extraction & Transfer (SFET)
Using Head and Body

For a free online consultation: Free Hair Restoration Online Consultation - DermHair Clinic Los Angeles

Heliboy looks amazing!

For those who prefer to watch the video without having to navigate to other sites, video now embedded in the post.

Hey Dr. Umar, I remember you posted a bunch of major BHT surgeries last year. Can we see updates?! I specifically remember a 17,000 graft procedure everyone was talking about!

The only one I recognize is Heliboy, who is the other guy with the bike? Is he someone that I am supposed to know, like a forum poster or someone famous?

» The only one I recognize is Heliboy, who is the other guy with the bike? Is
» he someone that I am supposed to know, like a forum poster or someone
» famous?

I think he is Sofarsogood.

Hi Goodluck,

Nope. That’s not me.

Here is my little video…

(Although my hair is much shorter these days.)

And I believe this is the patient from the commercial…

Ciao,
sofar
(josh)
:slight_smile:

Hey sofar,

I just watched your videos, I agree, the Body hairs made a difference in softening the hairline, I like the improvement. I also like the windows peak in the middle. Nice!

Very clever, wouldn’t it be great to have all of Dr. Umar patients all in 1 video, that would be super cool !