See ya\' in September guys.........................B

Full phase two trials will be over in September at ICX. I hope they post their results in full at that time. Bosley will have six months to make a bid, and then the rest of the pharmacuetcial industry and Phoenixbio have a chance to make a bid. It will either be bought or it wont. If not, we know its not a winner.

Follica’s trials should be over by the end of the summer also I would imagine, and would expect data to start emerging from about that time. It will be a success or it wont. The only thing that they might also try is a few days of cyclosporin if the human immune system is interefereing with de noveau hair development in response to wounding. Everything else in their patent is pretty straightforward as there are not tons of possible protocol changes inherent in what they do.

In other words…by October you should know where you stand. If Aderans doesn’t want to buy what ICX has and Follica’s trials fail…then I’d just forget about it. In fact, I dont look for anything noteworthy over the summer and am not going to be a regualar reader of the forum unless I find out something unforseen. Nobody else other than Aderans and Phoenixbio is looking into HM-like research at the moment. In fact, I cant see any other way that hairs can be “made” than HM or Follica’s wounding/wnt method. There simply isn’t anything else out there until gene therapies and thats decades out there.

Im very dissapointed in a couple of members of the forum for not addressing the latest news, but distancing themselves from it. They have been so encouraging and supportive over the years and now just vanish when results apparently aren’t what was expected. Im dissapointed too and have been a big cheerleader for HM for years. I remember hearing about Dolly the cloned sheep in my car in 97’ and thinking it was only a matter of time until we had cloned hair also. There is no point in them, or any of us, even bothering to visit the forum if Aderans is the last company doing research as they aren’t going to tell you anything ahead of time. If they ever have something, it will be on the evening news and it will be advertisted-----------there would be no point in hoping to get an early scoop here or at any website. I’d not get a HT if I wasn’t a good candidate for it because I was expecting HM to come and “rescue” me later based on anything Bosley said. Make em’ prove it.

See you guys sometime in September (unless some new development takes place Im unaware of). I’ll probably only quickly gander at the HM forum about once every couple of weeks til then----and since I wont have anything new…I doubt I’ll bother to post much if any.

Good luck, Benji.
I am going to do the same.
I will read from time to time, and if there is something interesting, I will post, but I doubt there is much to post.

I am also disapointed at how many persons in this forum react and behave, mainly in the past, but there is not much point to talk about it.

see you.

SD

»i understand your disenchantment w/ the forum/ and the news lately, although, i still feel it can still be helpfull, if kept on a possitive tip.
sometimes advive, and support are a the best pescription. btw how is the gr tea working for you? and what a bout neosh? is that stll alive? thanks in advance! Full phase two trials will be over in September at ICX. I hope they post
» their results in full at that time. Bosley will have six months to make a
» bid, and then the rest of the pharmacuetcial industry and Phoenixbio have
» a chance to make a bid. It will either be bought or it wont. If not, we
» know its not a winner.
»
»
» Follica’s trials should be over by the end of the summer also I would
» imagine, and would expect data to start emerging from about that time. It
» will be a success or it wont. The only thing that they might also try is a
» few days of cyclosporin if the human immune system is interefereing with de
» noveau hair development in response to wounding. Everything else in their
» patent is pretty straightforward as there are not tons of possible
» protocol changes inherent in what they do.
»
»
»
» In other words…by October you should know where you
» stand. If Aderans doesn’t want to buy what ICX has and Follica’s trials
» fail…then I’d just forget about it. In fact, I dont look for
» anything noteworthy over the summer and am not going to be a regualar
» reader of the forum unless I find out something unforseen. Nobody else
» other than Aderans and Phoenixbio is looking into HM-like research at the
» moment. In fact, I cant see any other way that hairs can be “made” than HM
» or Follica’s wounding/wnt method. There simply isn’t anything else out
» there until gene therapies and thats decades out there.
»
»
»
» Im very dissapointed in a couple of members of the forum for not
» addressing the latest news, but distancing themselves from it. They have
» been so encouraging and supportive over the years and now just vanish when
» results apparently aren’t what was expected. Im dissapointed too and have
» been a big cheerleader for HM for years. I remember hearing about Dolly
» the cloned sheep in my car in 97’ and thinking it was only a matter of
» time until we had cloned hair also. There is no point in them, or any of
» us, even bothering to visit the forum if Aderans is the last company doing
» research as they aren’t going to tell you anything ahead of time. If they
» ever have something, it will be on the evening news and it will be
» advertisted-----------there would be no point in hoping to get an early
» scoop here or at any website. I’d not get a HT if I wasn’t a good
» candidate for it because I was expecting HM to come and “rescue” me later
» based on anything Bosley said. Make em’ prove it.
»
»
»
» See you guys sometime in September (unless some new development takes
» place Im unaware of). I’ll probably only quickly gander at the HM forum
» about once every couple of weeks til then----and since I wont have
» anything new…I doubt I’ll bother to post much if any.

u know what he’s talking about shiithead

» Full phase two trials will be over in September at ICX. I hope they post
» their results in full at that time.

Intercytex has not once published any concrete information regarding nor pictures of their trials. I wouldn’t hold my breath in the hope that they provide their “results in full”.

» » Full phase two trials will be over in September at ICX. I hope they post
» » their results in full at that time.
»
» Intercytex has not once published any concrete information regarding nor
» pictures of their trials. I wouldn’t hold my breath in the hope that they
» provide their “results in full”.

For the record, ICX did show some phase 1 pictures.