Scar repair with Micropigmentation - HIS HAIR CLINIC

Hello to everybody,

The following case is an example of how His Hair Clinic works when the objective is to eliminate an scar from a previous HT procedure with Strip method. In order to achieve this has been used the particular Micropigmentation procedure patented by His Hair.

BEFORE

AFTER

This is not bad, do you have any immediately post op pictures to show what it looks like? Wonder how many days do I need to take off from work right after the process.

» This is not bad, do you have any immediately post op pictures to show what
» it looks like? Wonder how many days do I need to take off from work right
» after the process.

Hi neveragain, IM not sure but I think that this photo are from immediately after, in any case it can look more or less like this, with a little bit redness maybe and with the colour a little bit more intense but the days off that you may need it will depends on how many sessions, for example for a full head you may need 2-3 sessions extended over one week.

Cheers,

Escar you know how when a fue/strip patient just finished surgery , his head looks kind of bloody with scabs all over, I just wonder if it is more or less the same with the micro pigmentation since it is done with needles too,

» Escar you know how when a fue/strip patient just finished surgery , his
» head looks kind of bloody with scabs all over, I just wonder if it is more
» or less the same with the micro pigmentation since it is done with needles
» too,

Hi NeverAgain, yes I know what you mean but in this type of procedure its not the same, for example these are a couple of photos taken immediately after the procedure, here you can see how it looks just minutes after finished.