Scalp Polarity

Are balding scalps Positively charged or negatively charged?

Reverse MPB Scalp polarity - then try ICX protocol for consistent regrowth.

How do you reverse Polarity? Electrical stimulation. Low dose. Low dose stimulates. High dose obliterates.

ICX / Follica pre-stimulation? Re-define it. All wounding really does is indirecty and inconsistently reverse scalp polarity.

Someone Write this article.

“Low Dose Electrical Stimulation As An Adjunct To Hair Cell Therapy In Humans. Shifting Scalp Polarity .”

Hormone-induced aberrations in electromagnetic adhesion signaling as a developmental factor of androgenetic alopecia.
Medical Hypotheses, Volume 58, Issue 4, Pages 261-263
V. Matilainen

http://home.arcor.de/gekkehenk/HW/IGF-I/Hormone-induced%20aberrations%20in%20electromagnetic%20adhesion%20signaling%20as%20a%20developmental%20factor%20of%20androgenetic%20alopecia.pdf

http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Aktion=ShowPDF&ArtikelNr=112842&Ausgabe=0&ProduktNr=224197&filename=112842.pdf

Cell Polarity and Asymmetric Cell Division within Human Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cells.

Institute for Transplantation Diagnostics and Cellular Therapeutics, Heinrich-Heine-University Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany.

Like other somatic stem cells, hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) contain the capacity to self-renew and to give rise to committed progenitor cells that are able to replenish all hematopoietic cell types. To keep a constant level of HSC, the decision whether their progeny maintain the stem cell fate or become committed to differentiation needs to be highly controlled. In this context it became evident that HSC niches fulfill important functions in keeping the level of HSC more or less constant. Before discovering such niches, it was widely assumed that HSC divide asymmetrically to give birth to a daughter cell maintaining the stem cell fate and to another one which is committed to differentiation. Here, I summarize some of the experimental data being compatible with the model of asymmetric cell division and review some of our latest findings, which demonstrate the occurrence of asymmetric cell divisions within the HSC and hematopoietic progenitor cell compartment. Since cell polarity is an essential prerequisite for asymmetrically dividing as well as for migrating cells, I will also discuss some aspects of cell polarity of primitive hematopoietic cells. Copyright (c) 2007 S. Karger AG, Basel.

PMID: 18160821 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

I read the pdf file.

It reminds me of those electrostimulators that were on sale for baldness a few years back, but I really couldn’t discern that they were implying too much negative charge during anagen or too much positive charge due to sulfur during catagen was “the problem”.

Have you heard of them suggesting anything as a countermeasure to test their hypothesis?