Samumed is about to start a supplemental phase 2

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
Whatever dude.

I’ve used RU myself in the past. A couple different batches. It helps but it’s nothing amazing.[/quote]

Maybe the batch you got what an old stale batch. Quite a few people, myself included, are reporting that sometimes it would great on us.

Also, I see you have not posted links that establish that the human RU study you cited actually took place, or that minoxidil/finasteride were treatment arms, or what the results were. And then you say “Whatever dude” but I have a point. For all you know that study was cxld. We don’t know. You want me to assume that the study took place and the results were that RU58841 equaled finasteride or minoxidil because that’s what you’re assuming. But I want hard evidence in this matter and if you don’t have hard evidence then you’re assuming stuff and making mistaken (apples versus oranges) extrapolations.

Let me know when you get the hard fact evidence.

The cellular treatments aren’t in any of these pathways. That’s the whole point of them. They make an end run around these complicated biochemical pathways. They are cell replacement and follicle replacement.

I don’t want to grow breasts, I am not Caitlyn Jenner, so I’m not interested in any broad-spectrum high potency anti-androgens no matter how great they can work. And Caitlyn Jenner doesn’t need more hair anyway so I think even she would not be interested.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
The cellular treatments aren’t in any of these pathways. That’s the whole point of them. They make an end run around these complicated biochemical pathways. They are cell replacement and follicle replacement.

I don’t want to grow breasts, I am not Caitlyn Jenner, so I’m not interested in any broad-spectrum high potency anti-androgens no matter how great they can work. And Caitlyn Jenner doesn’t need more hair anyway so I think even she would not be interested.[/quote]

I’m going to tell Caitlyn Jenner that you’re using her persona to make a joke. She will report you to the transgender advocates and you will get hate mail from all over the world.

Maybe the study didn’t take place.

And maybe you aren’t really even bald, and the whole thing is a giant long-running paranoid delusion in your mind. Can you prove it?

Whatever. I don’t have the patience for this “You can’t prove the sky is really blue!” bullsh*t.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
Maybe the study didn’t take place.

And maybe you aren’t really even bald, and the whole thing is a giant long-running paranoid delusion in your mind. Can you prove it?

Whatever. I don’t have the patience for this “You can’t prove the sky is really blue!” bullsh*t.[/quote]

No.

What you can’t prove SFBs is that a whole bunch of people all over the internet, myself included, are lying about major hair growth from RU58841. And see if you can figure out the reason you can’t prove we’re lying? Here’s a hint: we aren’t lying SFBs

Now see if you can figure out what SFBs stands for.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

I don’t want to grow breasts, I am not Caitlyn Jenner, so I’m not interested in any broad-spectrum high potency anti-androgens no matter how great they can work. And Caitlyn Jenner doesn’t need more hair anyway so I think even she would not be interested.[/quote]

1. I’m not sure I agree with your first point that the cellular treatments are not in these pathways. Here in italice let me do a hypothetical pathway:

Anti-androgen therapy leads to prostaglandin changes, which in turn leads to Wnt changes, which in turn leads to Sonic Hedgehog changes, which in turn leads to cellular proliferation.

At the end of the above italicized pathway you see “cellular proliferation” which means added cells, and when you do these cellular treatments (which you AND I are both fond of) you are also adding cells.

It looks to me like in either case you are increasing cells but if you do it by way of the anti-androgen pathway then you are adding these cells via a complex cascade of events whereas if you do it by cellular implants then you are skipping all of the cascading events and injecting the cells yourself. In either case your increasing the amount of these cells, and increasing the amount of these cells is part of the anti-androgen pathway, so if you implant cells (cellular treatments) then you are on the anti-androgen pathway.

So we disagree when it comes to whether or not cells treatments are part of the pathways. It looks to me like the cell treatments are on the pathway but they are at the very end of the pathway,

1. Now back to my original question - you still haven’t answered if you perceive a possibility that Samumed may be planning for the possibility that the 21st Century Cures Act passes and doing their extra phase 2 study to gather bio-markers about their hair loss treatment, SM04554, so they can submit those biomarkers in lieu of a phase 3 study. Their extra phase 2 study involves biopsies.