Sad

I follow the site from the beginning and i must confess that all this is sad!
still nothing to help us or cure, nothing!
We are still debating on what product could work and when it will be released!
In the mean time, still nothing!
pretty sad indeed!

hang in there buddy. the solution will come.

maybe 50 years ago, the brightest minds sat in a room like this, figuring out how to cure illnesses for which we just brush off now with a few anti-biotics.

we’re a part of a larger momentum that moves things forward.

also, there is no guarantee that if we snapped our fingers and cured this beast that we would find eternal happiness the next day. maybe it’s just in our nature to grab a topic and worry about it to the extreme.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by The_Real_NW2[/postedby]
also, there is no guarantee that if we snapped our fingers and cured this beast that we would find eternal happiness the next day. maybe it’s just in our nature to grab a topic and worry about it to the extreme.[/quote]

very true.

I hope a cure will within the next 5 years or sooner, I have been on Propecia and I really don’t trust what the drug is doing to my body long term. I already noticed that Propecia maybe causing my eyebrows to thin.

These are absolutely wise words! but if we could kill that beast first just to know how it feel!

I get the feeling a cure will eventually be found. But it will happen toward the end of our lifetimes - when we won’t give a fu… about hair loss anymore.

We might be sitting in a wheelchair watching TV showing a young bald guy who got his entire hair restored.

I’ve been on hairsite since 2003, read just about everything and keep informed on the latest news: i can fairly says that a cure is not here to come before many years. Probably 10 years is a good estimate. I’m somehow sad i had so much expectations and that i won’t be able to benefit HM in a decent time, before i’m too old to care.
Anyway, life isn’t just about hair (although, it does really suck to be bald)

I agree this is the first tiny step (proof of concept). It will probably take several years before this will turn into a cosmetically viable solution.

And even then, theres still more years to come pending FDA approval.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by FatalEvolution[/postedby]
I’ve been on hairsite since 2003, read just about everything and keep informed on the latest news: i can fairly says that a cure is not here to come before many years. Probably 10 years is a good estimate. I’m somehow sad i had so much expectations and that i won’t be able to benefit HM in a decent time, before i’m too old to care.
Anyway, life isn’t just about hair (although, it does really suck to be bald)[/quote]

I feel exactly the same. I wish i never had done all those hairtransplant procedures,then i at least would have had my bald head. Now i look like sh…t, and thier is no help. Always Wearing hat, never go out and party, my friends are gone, my girlfriend too soon. The only thing left is the bill from my shrink.

The hair is not everyting, for me it has become Everything. My life is destroyed and there is no help. I dont want my hair back i want my life back!

And yes i’m whining and bitter,who wouldn’t! I used to bee a glad fellow, now i’m just deeply depresst, thanks hair industry!

Same here!

ShinyHead : Sorry to hear. I only did the hair transplant thing once. Then I had to have the strip filled in years later over 2 small FUE sessions. So today, I’m actually near perfect as long as I don’t cut it down to 1-2 on the trimmer. 3 is totally fine.

I strongly advise ALL people on this forum to reject hair transplants (strip) no matter how good the surgeon is. The medical industry is as corrupt as politicians. There might be a few good guys, but the system is inherently flawed and not as regulated as you might believe.

Flawed : Because it’s financially motivated and there is no government body that checks ‘quality’. There is absolutely no way to sue if something went wrong. The whole mechanism of suing in society was created so that services improve over-time so this was a huge oversight by governments in the medical industry. The default should be you can’t do a strip procedure until you have demonstrated XYZ. If you fall below that threshold, you lose your HT Strip license. This is how things should work. But it’s all financially motivated without any checks or balances.

ShinyHead, have you thought about seeing a physician to fix all this ? It seems like you are going into a destructive downward spiral. It can be reversed. Maybe not to perfection but at least 50% of the way.

me to and ive spent a small fortune mostly on repair and I still have to wear a hat, worst thing no one gives a sh1t, lost family, friends will probably die alone,

This is why I warn all people (especially the younger guys) about the dangers of getting a hair transplant.

Talk to these guys above first before you jump into transplants.

If it was in my power and the cure came out tomorrow, I’d make sure these tormented souls got to the front of the line to get fixed up. No waiting list for them, they’ve endured enough.