Rohit - 3000+ FUHT grafts (6 month update) Dr. A\'s Clinic

The famous singer-performer Rohit Chauhan (his website is NameBright - Domain Expired) underwent a 3000+ strip FUHT graft procedure at our clinic.
6 months after his procedure, he attended our Open House/seminar to share his progress with other patients.
He is very pleased with his hair transplant results and is available to meet other prospective patients.

Following is a brief video.
222_file55.wmv

» The famous singer-performer Rohit Chauhan (his website is
» NameBright - Domain Expired) underwent a 3000+ strip FUHT graft
» procedure at our clinic.
» 6 months after his procedure, he attended our Open House/seminar to share
» his progress with other patients.
» He is very pleased with his hair transplant results and is available to
» meet other prospective patients.
»

»
» Following is a brief video.
» 222_file55.wmv
awesome result so these things really works

nice result…
3000 + FUHT means how much total graft???

» nice result…
» 3000 + FUHT means how much total graft???

Dear Nitesh,
That will be 3125 FUHT grafts.
Wishing you joy and happiness for 2010.
Dr. A

» » nice result…
» » 3000 + FUHT means how much total graft???
»
» Dear Nitesh,
» That will be 3125 FUHT grafts.
» Wishing you joy and happiness for 2010.
» Dr. A

Thanks Sir and same to u…
one point is to note that peopls like ,this singer comming up openly to show hair transplant result…in publically with out hesitation or to hide their face identity…and i can understand that what face look importance matters for actors in live performance on stage with talent…

its shows that awearness of hair transplant is increasing in peopls...

but there is more need to explore knowldege about hair transplant,bcoz what i have feel people are more awear about hair transplant in big metro cities only…
…what i have feel Many peoples dont know in small cities and villages…about this technology bcoz there is very raer advertisement in newspapers…
so i have requst there should be periodic Knowledge session on TV channels about hair transplant ,example on Health related TV channels ,so that every peopls get awearness about this technology …so that hair loss affected peopls can get benifit of this technology…