Roger-that, what do you think of this

A poster calling himself Arias over at t.bt posted talking about these two treatments:

I thought he was going to get the first treatment but it looks like he may have gotten this instead:

What do you think of all 3 of these treatments?

Check out the before/after photos on the Vienna clinic site, Clinic DDr. Heinrich. There’s only one set of photos, but it looks like very significant regrowth, and the photos are high quality with lighting, angle, focus, etc. exactly the same in before and after.

If that’s a realistic indication of what they can do, it’s very impressive. Still, it’s just one set of photos. Wonder why they don’t have more.

It’s amazing how people got so excited about Pilox II, which had photos showing similar regrowth to this.

In fact, it was really one one set of Pilox’s before/after photos that people were going apesh*t over. And that set actually showed regrowth that was maybe not quite as good as this one, and the quality of the photos wasn’t as high.

That doesn’t look like “significant regrowth” to me. There might be something but it could also be longer length & combing/styling.

And when their one first showoff case isn’t even an unquestionable improvement over baseline, how much faith should you really be putting in this treatment option? I would dump money into FUE transplants before this. This stuff will almost surely cost thousands of US dollars for a roll of the dice in terms of results.

Doesn’t really look like compelling regrowth to me. Especially when compared to the pilox photos.

Have you seen the enlarged versions? Take a good look. Looks like significant regrowth to me. Doesn’t look like combing style or lighting. Gaps are clearly filled in with what looks like hair of the same type, color and quality of the original hair. If it’s Photoshopped it’s a good job. This isn’t on the level of Kevin Nguyen, but it looks better than most of what we’ve seen from Pilox. Does Pilox even have a website?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Have you seen the enlarged versions? Take a good look. Looks like significant regrowth to me. Doesn’t look like combing style or lighting. Gaps are clearly filled in with what looks like hair of the same type, color and quality of the original hair. If it’s Photoshopped it’s a good job. This isn’t on the level of Kevin Nguyen, but it looks better than most of what we’ve seen from Pilox. Does Pilox even have a website?[/quote]

They don’t have a website but I don’t think that means much in terms of it working or not. Everything we’ve ever come across to this point has had a website… and nothing has worked. I’d say the correlation between having a website and a hairloss cure is zero-- it’s almost a bad sign if they have a website.

I wouldn’t say the photos look photoshopped, they just dont seem very compelling… or like alot of regrowth. I’ll look again though.

The same people have a clinic in Switzerland where they culture adipose derived stem cells before injection. Perhaps that treatment would be the best. The Vienna clinic can’t culture the cells so they just inject the cells that they harvest in one extraction.