Rogaine for me?

Hi all, i turn 20 years old in about 2 weeks and i have noticed over the past year it seems that my hair is thinning i have always had fine hair so it was kind of hard to tell at first but i can tell the thinning at the front crown area. And the thinning hair has really been getting me depsressed and i like my hair so before giving up i figured i should give somthing a shot to try to prevent it if any possible. So i wanted to know about rogaine first is the earlier you use rogaine the better chance you have of saving your hair?and is 20 too early to use rogaine?. If im correct rogaine stimulates hair growth with your folicles so if i use it now can it stop possibly the thinning and even mabye make the hair grow in thicker? cuz if so i dont want to wait another second if it could save me in some way. I figured i should ask this on a board where people might know about this stuff. Thanks all

I was in your situation at 15-16 years of age so I know what you are going through.
There are allot factors determining what course of action to take.
First of all,go to a medical practitioner to determine the exact cause of your hair loss.If you do suffer from male pattern baldness then I suggest you have an in depth talk with your doctor in regards to a drug called “Propecia.”
Propecia will be far more effective then rogaine in stoping your hair loss & regrowing your hair.The results wont happen over night but they will happen.
There are some side effects (you may not experience any) but most of these side effects pass within the first two weeks of use or cease to exist once you stop taking the meds.
I detest Rogain, my experience with it was disastrous so I would not recommend it’s use.

!!! STAY AWAY FROM SURGERY!!!

» I was in your situation at 15-16 years of age so I know what you are going
» through.
» There are allot factors determining what course of action to take.
» First of all,go to a medical practitioner to determine the exact cause of
» your hair loss.If you do suffer from male pattern baldness then I suggest
» you have an in depth talk with your doctor in regards to a drug called
» “Propecia.”
» Propecia will be far more effective then rogaine in stoping your hair loss
» & regrowing your hair.The results wont happen over night but they will
» happen.
» There are some side effects (you may not experience any) but most of these
» side effects pass within the first two weeks of use or cease to exist once
» you stop taking the meds.
» I detest Rogain, my experience with it was disastrous so I would not
» recommend it’s use.
»
» !!! STAY AWAY FROM SURGERY!!!

I totally disagree, as soon as i stop using rogaine i lose hair, it definiltey has helped me i highly recommend it.