Richard Lee’s Second session at DHI Medical Group

Brentford goalkeeper Richard Lee had his first DHI session in 2010 in DHI London for 506 grafts (1.516 hairs) and five months ago had a second session at the DHI Lavrio Clinic in Athens for 1.566 grafts (4.146 hairs).

DHI’s advanced techniques allows busy professionals and athletes like Richard Lee to get right back to their lives after a procedure without any down-time.

Before his second HT:

The DHI Family likes to seeing Richard Lee play goalkeeper with a full head of hair for many years to come.

Bellow you can read the relative article in daily mail:

His statement during the session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0l8Bd1ENUY

His testimonial:[link] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8RulT6y00A[/link]

Photos of the day of the procedure

Hairline Design

Before the session

During the session

Right after the session

After 5 months

Comparison

For more information please visit our website www.dhiglobal.com.

For booking a consultation please fill in the form at this link: Direct Hair Implantation - DHI Global

I like the 5 month pics a lot, very nice!

Thank you Norwood 3.

Does DHI charge by the graft or on a per hair basis? and how much per graft or per hair? I like the fact that you guys do a lot of small sessions that are under 1000 grafts. I need to do something soon in order to stay away from finasteride and minox as they are starting to give me a lot of side effects.

Happy New Year Lucky,

At the moment DHI charges per session. In which country you would be more interested in having a session? As prices differ from country to country.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by DHI[/postedby]
Happy New Year Lucky,

At the moment DHI charges per session. In which country you would be more interested in having a session? As prices differ from country to country.[/quote]

Per session? Like a fixed price regardless of how many grafts I need? I am in the US.

DHI, good job landing Richard Lee as a celebrity patient, can you also convince Andy Murray to have a hair transplant at your clinic :slight_smile: I think he can easily use a thousand grafts or more

Dear Lucky,

A giga session is a 2 day session and more than 3.000 grafts can be extracted and placed. This is an example of a session. There is also the Mega, the Regular etc depending on the problem. Better if you contact directly a DHI Clinic with your photos so as to estimate your case and give you the pricelist. Usually US clients visit the Lavrio (VIP) Clinic in Greece.