Revlon has a new hair loss product

Has anyone tried Revlon’s new hair loss product?

They are a big company, they must have done some research on this right? The only problem is that it doesn’t say what the ingredients are on the website

http://www.libanvision.com/revlon_intragenglish.htm

I just Googled it and found many different websites either selling or rating these products. What really bothers me is that, after picking some of the websites at random and reading the description of the products, several of the SAME words in the description on each website were not spelled correctly. For example, I noticed the word “normonal” on several, unrelated sites - an obvious spelling error of the word “hormonal”.

» I just Googled it and found many different websites either selling or
» rating these products. What really bothers me is that, after picking some
» of the websites at random and reading the description of the products,
» several of the SAME words in the description on each website were not
» spelled correctly. For example, I noticed the word “normonal” on several,
» unrelated sites - an obvious spelling error of the word “hormonal”.

All the literature is in French so it is very possible the translanting websites mis-spelled some words.

» » I just Googled it and found many different websites either selling or
» » rating these products. What really bothers me is that, after picking
» some
» » of the websites at random and reading the description of the products,
» » several of the SAME words in the description on each website were not
» » spelled correctly. For example, I noticed the word “normonal” on
» several,
» » unrelated sites - an obvious spelling error of the word “hormonal”.
»
» All the literature is in French so it is very possible the translanting
» websites mis-spelled some words.

Geee i wonder if this is the cure to baldness…lol…Probably just another scalp cleanser that makes ur hair thicker then eventualy your hair will get used to it and end up thin again…

» Has anyone tried Revlon’s new hair loss product?
»
» They are a big company, they must have done some research on this right?
» The only problem is that it doesn’t say what the ingredients are on the
» website
»
» Revlon Anti Hair Loss Intragen Treatment Buy online Revlonline Europe EU Maghreb North Africa Lebanon Middle East Gulf Countries

Haven’t tried it myself. I think it has been around for a few years, but they recently made it available in patch form. I read through the patent which lists the ingredients and was…underwhelmed. I don’t have the link now, but I think I can dig it up if anyone wants it. Basically nothing really interesting IMO. Some “natural” reductase inhibitors which could work in theory, but haven’t been proved to work in real life if I recall correctly. yawn Then you might as well go with finasteride or dutasteride, which are at least proven to work in general.

I love the way they advertise it on thier site with a model who has a full head of hair & isnt the candidate for any of this.

:slight_smile:

» Has anyone tried Revlon’s new hair loss product?
»
» They are a big company, they must have done some research on this right?
» The only problem is that it doesn’t say what the ingredients are on the
» website
»
» Revlon Anti Hair Loss Intragen Treatment Buy online Revlonline Europe EU Maghreb North Africa Lebanon Middle East Gulf Countries

Ah! Here are the ingredients:

“FORMULA: Intragen 5 patented complex with hops, rosemary and swertia japonica.”

Here is the patent:

[link=http://www.wikipatents.com/6447762.html ]http://www.wikipatents.com/6447762.html [/link]

im french and tell you this is shyt. Nobody ever heard of this stuff here. It looks like some loreal junk from the typo. Just dont buy it and save you some money for weed, hookers or the like (more interesting things).

cheers