HDC Hair Clinic is about to present a series of Giga session results, starting today.
This is a 31 years old NW Class 5 patient who wanted to cover an area of his baldness so that the result would look natural, have a good density, and not look half finished.
This could only be achieved by taking as many grafts as possible. This 5000 grafts case is presented 8.5 months after surgery, in great detail. With photos before, post op of donor and recipient, as well as the result 8.5 months after surgery. There are also a few videos, but we can’t post them here. We will prepare a YouTube video link later.
Please notice the following:
- Punching evenly spread over the whole donor.
- Grafts evenly distributed in the recipient area with correct angle and pattern.
- Full growth of transplanted hair.
- Donor area looks almost the same after taking 5000 grafts away.
- The naturality of the result. Hairline, hair direction and blending all nicely together.
Hair Transplantation is a lifetime decision. It determines your appearance and personality. Make the correct decision about how to proceed. Avoid risks. Choose certainty!
2 days after
1 week after
Donor Before post op and After 1 month
8.5 Months after