Researchers are still trying to find fixes for hair-inductivity problem

Below is one reason why I think Tsuji may not have solved the hair-inductivity problem yet. Note that Replicel is still looking for ways to solve the hair-inductivity problem. Lots of scientists are still looking for ways to solve the hair-inductivity problem. As far as I know only Stemson has found a work-around the hair-inductivity problem. Anyway Tsuji said he has solved the hair-inductivity problem but I think he was just projecting that he would solve the problem and he hasn’t really solved the problem yet. IMO that would explain a lot of what’s been going on with his research. Anyway, here’s a report showing Replicel is still trying to find a solution to the problem -

https://www.replicel.com/news/replicel-launches-the-next-stage-of-a-research-project-with-the-university-of-british-columbia-to-build-world-class-hair-follicle-cell-data-map

Looks like Dr Fukuda’s group at Yokohama National University has done it by culturing the cells with dimethylpolysiloxane, an ingredient McDonald’s uses in its French fries (see below). I think they’ve patented this technique so others can’t use it.

I agree with you, it seems like Tsuji was exaggerating where he was in his research, probably to secure funds.

Also, there’s Dr Christiano’s research

Fukuda’s patent

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190062687A1/ko

This is two years old. Do we know whether Dr Christiano has made any progress in the meantime?

jarjabinx,

I would suggest wounds that are cross bald and non-bald spots, i.e., crossing the frontier line. Such as perpendicular lines of wound of 2 cm. Perpendicular to the line of separation between non-bald top of the temples and the start of the bald crown. Afterwards the spots around the wound should be irritated daily with a cure-dents or a luffa. Dont forget to disinfect the cure-dent and/or the luffa. Mahdi.

Where are the electro-microscopic picture someone published here some years ago ? I think the comment was that it was the Dermal Pappila at work and that the said work is related to activation-triggering !

I suggest you dont do injections. Merely do a luffah-irritaion of your scalp with the solution-liquide.