Replicell failed, nothing will work!

It seems that replicell will not bring any cure for baldness afterall.
What’s really sad to me is that they were legit, they had a shot, and they’ll go the way of intercitex, like EVERYBODY ELSE: all these companies are trying out logical (actually VERY LOGICAL) approaches to this pain in the ass that is baldness, yet the only beneficiaries are rats. In humans it always fails, and ever worse, it never shows Any promises (+3% in hair count if we’re lucky).

There must be something very wrong with what they are doing that they don’t understand yet about hair or follicles or hormones or genes.
It’s like Da Vinci trying to fly: the concept is perfect, but with no engine there’s no chance his machines will fly because they need more pull. We have all these doctors with the right concept but until somebody finds the “magical gene” that enables all these procedures, there’s no hope.

And I seriously doubt that such an important advancement in human knowledge will be made by some hair doctor: something like that can cure cancer and make dwarfs tall, so come on, somebody better than these hacks is on the job, our hopes should be with them not with these amateurs!

Oh btw, bald is kinda cool!

If Replicel failed, it’s down to ARI, Gho, and Lauster…

they have not released their results yet so how can it have failed.

their disclaimer is against third party stock speculating companies pumping their stock.

as for their disclaimer that their research may not work, its been in their company literature since day 1 if anyone cared to read it.

I’m waiting to see what the results are. All the rest is noise.

» they have not released their results yet so how can it have failed.
»
» their disclaimer is against third party stock speculating companies pumping
» their stock.
»
» as for their disclaimer that their research may not work, its been in their
» company literature since day 1 if anyone cared to read it.
»
» I’m waiting to see what the results are. All the rest is noise.

exactly

» » I’m waiting to see what the results are. All the rest is noise.
»
»
» exactly

of course we are waiting to see the results. How long will the wait be? I’m ready to take a 10mil$ bet that if we give them 40 years they WILL find a cure. But the deadline was today, they won’t publish anything by today, which somehow points toward a “we have nothing” result.

LET’S FACE THE MUSIC: THESE BUFFOONS ARE MISSING SOME BASIC PRINCIPLE AND WILL NEVER GET TO THEIR GOAL WITHOUT IT.

Worst part is that they are not humble nor professional enough to just say it outloud: “we had an idea, it looked good but we cannot make it work and we cannot explain why it doesn’t work”. They never do this, what they do is like a coach losing 90-76 and saying “we scored 76 points, 50 rebounds, 31 fouls: good game everybody!”.
WHEN YOU LOSE THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING TO SAY IS “WE LOST”.
Then try to analyze WHY YOU LOST.
After that you can start pointing the good things you’ve done.
These guys always skip the first two steps because they don’t understand them at all, they are crappy coaches that’s what they are.