Repair work -?Dr Training?-My WHTC + DR Mwamba

Hair transplant surgery could harm somebody if we do it without proper training.
The patient came to see us for hairline work.
He did a surgery 4 months ago to another clinic and he was concerned by the post op evolution.
After close up examination during our in person consultation, we came up to the following conclusions:

-Low frontal hair line (chooses by the patient)
-Wrong hair angle in FHL and temples points (hairs pointing upward)

• Pluggy look
    -Pitting and ridging combined

Our goal was to refine the hair line and camouflage all the bad work .We were obliged to follow the designed hair line and lower it a little bit to build up something in front of the existing one.
Otherwise we had to remove some grafts in the front (very expensive surgery and very challenging protocol) and then rebuild a new hairline on second intention.
We didn’t choose the latter option because:
1.the patient is under medical treatment for hair loss (it will stabilize hair loss progress),
2. He didn’t present a pattern of advanced hair loss or signs of miniaturization that could point toward an extensive hair loss in the future and
3. The patient wanted a low hairline in first place.

Here are the results after two days of intensive work.

Now, I will present some close up pictures to illustrate the entire process from design to results:

Finally, we will summarize the patient story as followed:

And the preferred patient’s hair styling.

Hi

Im very glad that dr mwamba repaired my failed case that I got at the dr nigam clinic (1500 grafts lost…). It was very hard for me to handle that but as you can see, now the result looks pretty impressive. I can even add that at this day, I have even more density than shown in these pictures. I think it’s clear that dr mwamba is one of the best hairline designer in europe.

Thanks to dr mwamba and his nice team !

Tom, those are your pictures in this thread?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Tom Vercetti[/postedby]
Hi

Im very glad that dr mwamba repaired my failed case that I got at the dr nigam clinic (1500 grafts lost…). It was very hard for me to handle that but as you can see, now the result looks pretty impressive. I can even add that at this day, I have even more density than shown in these pictures. I think it’s clear that dr mwamba is one of the best hairline designer in europe.

Thanks to dr mwamba and his nice team ![/quote]

Did Dr. Mwamba say anything about Nigam’s hair multiplication? Dr. Mwamba went to India to learn what Nigam was experimenting back then, whatever happened to that?