Recoverup

Hamish Stewart. If your company RECOVERUP was REALLY honest, they would invite a couple of Hairsite members to try your procedure for free. And they could report the results to the rest of the Hairsite community. That’s IF Recoverup was really honest. I’m involved with a REAL clinical trial here in the U.S. with another company, but I’m sure other members would jump at any opportunity Recoverup would offer… FOR FREE. I don’t pay ANYONE in my trial. Can you do the same?

Sorry I should have made it clearer. We state at least 40% improvement. With some patients there is considerably more. We have to phrase it that way to offer a minimum value that applies to the general public.

Hamish, is that “at least 40% improvement” on thinning hair ?

What sort of results would you get on a Norwood 6 (i.e. bald top of head), I understand you say that an HT will give better results, but of course an HT involves scarring and a lot more money.

If you are saying that you get no results with bald areas (i.e. it doesn’t work at all) then fair enough, I am just trying to fully understand the position.

Note: Please ignore some of the childish comments, I know they are a pain but this is an open forum so it is bound to happen - sorry.

» Note: Please ignore some of the childish comments, I know they are a pain
» but this is an open forum so it is bound to happen - sorry.

You should put this (for permanent publication) into your signature.

Concerning “Recoverup”:

Where is the difference between Recoverup and “PRP” ?

There is none; you can make money with both - if you find enough desperated suckers. And e.g. “convincing” videos help thereby a lot.

» Hamish Stewart. If your company RECOVERUP was REALLY honest, they would
» invite a couple of Hairsite members to try your procedure for free. And
» they could report the results to the rest of the Hairsite community. That’s
» IF Recoverup was really honest. I’m involved with a REAL clinical trial
» here in the U.S. with another company, but I’m sure other members would
» jump at any opportunity Recoverup would offer… FOR FREE. I don’t pay
» ANYONE in my trial. Can you do the same?

Hey BHT! It’s great to see you back.

Speaking of the trial, how is everything progressing? Any more regrowth/injections? Any other interesting news from the researchers at ARI?

» But SD has no Purpose instead of calling all people liars and questioning
» the Holocaust (what an inspiration for birth control this guy is)

Can’t you really stop the jewish propaganda at all? Your self-control is non-existant.
Jewish historian David Cole in Auschwitz

Become an expert in the holohoax

» » But SD has no Purpose instead of calling all people liars and
» questioning
» » the Holocaust (what an inspiration for birth control this guy is)
»
» Can’t you really stop the jewish propaganda at all? Your self-control is
» non-existant.
» Jewish historian
» David Cole in Auschwitz

»
» Become an expert in the holohoax

you obviously suffer from delusions of persecution… you’re obsessed with jews… sad life you must be leading

» you obviously suffer from delusions of persecution… you’re obsessed with
» jews… sad life you must be leading

If you were more intelligent you would realize that the obsessed member here is the one obsessed with nazis. Doesn’t he know that the nazi thing died 70 years ago. If you were more intelligent you would watch the The 911 truth and realize that we are being lied all the time by the media owners. So then once you find out who the media owners are you know who is lying to you. Get it?

back to the original topic, does this procedure do jack?

are they willing to have 2 hairsite members undergo the procedure for free and report back with before-after pics?

Hamish?

Hey BHT! It’s great to see you back.
»
» Speaking of the trial, how is everything progressing? Any more
» regrowth/injections? Any other interesting news from the researchers at
» ARI?
Hi Shooter. As I reported earlier… I was moved to the New Hyde Park, Long Island location (only 3 miles from where I live). I experienced pretty good regrowth to the two “almost” bald areas ARI worked on. “Pretty good” meaning cosmetically significant, but not the density I have on the “healthy” sides of my head. I’d say I’ve tripled the amount of hairs in those two small patches (approx. 2.5 square cm) ARI tested on. Where there were about 9-10 hairs in one of the patches, there are about 26-30 now. Significant increase, but not the density of 70-75 hairs per similar area on the sides of my head. But I’m due for another round of injections. They say theoretically, it should improve the results. We’ll see. The reason for the long delay in the second round of injections is because they wanted to see if the new hairs have proper growth cycles.

» Hey BHT! It’s great to see you back.
» »
» » Speaking of the trial, how is everything progressing? Any more
» » regrowth/injections? Any other interesting news from the researchers at
» » ARI?
» Hi Shooter. As I reported earlier… I was moved to the New Hyde Park, Long
» Island location (only 3 miles from where I live). I experienced pretty good
» regrowth to the two “almost” bald areas ARI worked on. “Pretty good”
» meaning cosmetically significant, but not the density I have on the
» “healthy” sides of my head. I’d say I’ve tripled the amount of hairs in
» those two small patches (approx. 2.5 square cm) ARI tested on. Where there
» were about 9-10 hairs in one of the patches, there are about 26-30 now.
» Significant increase, but not the density of 70-75 hairs per similar area
» on the sides of my head. But I’m due for another round of injections. They
» say theoretically, it should improve the results. We’ll see. The reason for
» the long delay in the second round of injections is because they wanted to
» see if the new hairs have proper growth cycles.

Thanks for the info. Once you reported the (new) hairs started very, very thin, and now it seems they already developed to normal terminal hairs. Cool.

Question: Do you remember HOW MANY injections they injected within 1 patch (2.5 x 2.5 cm square) ?

why are you even paying attention to this. We allready know that its not the stemcells that is the problem is the progenitor cells. we have enough stemcells in our scalp there is no reason to add more because they dont do nothing. Maybe they will make your hair shinier and healthier for a few months who knows lol

the good thing with the kotsarelis finding is that all these BS will not sell anymore.

» why are you even paying attention to this. We allready know that its not
» the stemcells that is the problem is the progenitor cells. we have enough
» stemcells in our scalp there is no reason to add more because they dont do
» nothing. Maybe they will make your hair shinier and healthier for a few
» months who knows lol
»
»
» the good thing with the kotsarelis finding is that all these BS will not
» sell anymore.

First of all, his name is Cotsarelis. Secondly, everything HE found years ago is that if you make a wound on a mouse’s back, white hairs sprout out of the wound. Such a groundbreaking approach, it seems other hair researchers accomplish this with just applying butter on a naked mouse, without making a wound.

Furthermore, your hypothesis as a whole has a little problem involved:

A hair follicle is the only organ in a mammal’s body, which has the unusual ability to REgenerate itself - over and over again. But once [hair]stem cells suddenly say “NO guys, your time is over to do so …!” – oh well …

But if you’re able to RESET the clock in the cells within the whole environment, it might be possible that besides skin cells also 1) hair follicles form again and 2) start doing what they usually do best: producing hairs. And if you are UNable to accomplish this, than you have to inform the stem cells in the bald scalp in such a way, so that they know WHAT they should do and WHAT they should produce. So in this case, applying butter on the slick bald human scalp, to inform the stem cells what they should do -believe it or not- won’t work. So someone or something has to give the stem cells there in the slick bald scalp a clue, what to do (form).

If somebody is knocking you out, and you lose your memory through the hard knock-out, you will not know WHO you are, as long as someone who knows you is telling you WHO you are and what’s e.g. your job. And in case NOBODY knows you, you’ll have to live with the nicely name ‘John Do” or “John Bald”.

» I experienced pretty good
» regrowth to the two “almost” bald areas ARI worked on. “Pretty good”
» meaning cosmetically significant, but not the density I have on the
» “healthy” sides of my head.

Could you post photos? Congratulations on your new hairs. Good HM news at last.

» » I experienced pretty good
» » regrowth to the two “almost” bald areas ARI worked on. “Pretty good”
» » meaning cosmetically significant, but not the density I have on the
» » “healthy” sides of my head.
» ----------------------
» Could you post photos? Congratulations on your new hairs. Good HM news at
» last.

Bald-HalfTruth

11.10.2009, 13:42

@ Bd
@Bald-HalfTruth - adreans trial?

Hi guys.
Haven’t been on this site for a while.
Yes, I’m still in the Aderans trial here in NYC.
Someone revealed my name … so I can only talk in generalities.
So far, so good. I see some small colorless hairs coming in the test area.
But I also saw that with Propecia. However, the hairs never developed beyond that stage. I’m hoping for a different result this time.
Can’t talk about the procedures or therapies at all.
(Industry secret.)
Can’t talk about % of increased hair count, because they don’t tell me that info.
I’ll give another update in about 45 days.
Can’t show photos at all, because they put tiny identifying marks on my scalp.

Anyway, I would be curious to know HOW MANY single injections they injected within 1 square/procedure …