Reasons to be cheerful

There is every reason to be optimistic about our hairy future. There has never been the current level of investment in solving the curse of hair loss and, crucially, there certainly has never been the current depth of knowledge on the subject.

Intercytex management have great experience and expertise in biotechnology as well as having stellar reputations. The hard-nosed investment community has backed them at four funding rounds. Aderans is being provided with similar funding by the parent company.

Even my concerns about initial supply have been eased. On page 43 of the document downloaded by purpleman, it states that Intercytex plan to open a US production facility in 2009 prior to launch in 2010. If that still is the plan then the millionaires will get fixed up pronto and ICX will become affordable more quickly. Follica could well have a product out around the same time and Aderans may only be a couple of years after that. There went the supply worries.

Regarding mate noticing that he knew more about hair loss than the so-called expert, we shouldn’t be surprised. The internet has democratised information. Regular forum members are better informed than any non-medical people anywhere and actually better informed than most medical people, and better informed that some industry experts.

Of course it’s good to be well adjusted and not worry about hair loss but it’s even better to be well adjusted with hair. 2011 could be a big year. 2010 will be for rich people.

» Even my concerns about initial supply have been eased. On page 43 of the
» document downloaded by purpleman, it states that Intercytex plan to open a
» US production facility in 2009 prior to launch in 2010.
If that still is
» the plan then the millionaires will get fixed up pronto and ICX will
» become affordable more quickly. Follica could well have a product out
» around the same time and Aderans may only be a couple of years after that.
» There went the supply worries.

Monty - What document? - have I missed something.Please advise.

Thanks in advance

I am also very optimistic about the future. There are only a few nutters on this board who are intent on bashing HM. Oother than that, Intercytex has proven the treament - it does work! The only issue is making it work effectively i.e. get more density. And they are trying various techniques to see which one yields the best crop. I have no doubt, within a year or two, at least intercytex would be out with their HM.

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/investors/rep/otherdocs/2006-08-03/at_aim.pdf

I can’t seem to copy the link properly but it’s on page 2 of this forum dated 18.12.2007 downloaded by purpleman and headed Another document " release by 2010"

It’s actually a report by independent consultants as part of the IPO offer document.

“Known competition appears to be relatively manageable. However, with the
launch of ICX-TRC planned for 2010
, there remains the risk of currently
unknown competition appearing in this time frame and during the Intercytex
planning period.”

However, with the launch of ICX-TRC planned for 2010, there remains the risk of currently unknown competition appearing in this time frame and during the Intercytex planning period."

Insert Follica here>>>>>>(“unknown competition”)

Maybe that will kill some of the persistent hoping about ICX selling something in 2008 or 2009. 2010 seems possible but even then it still might be delayed farther.