Re transplants

please help can body hair grow on scalp in length like scalp hair
ive had 4 bad transplants in the past and one by a certain doctor who posts on here from india its obvious all the top guys are in north america canada
i may have one transplant left ie scalp hair when i see pictures of what the best can do it makes me feel so bitter and angry can anyone relate

» please help can body hair grow on scalp in length like scalp hair
» ive had 4 bad transplants in the past and one by a certain doctor who
» posts on here from india its obvious all the top guys are in north america
» canada
» i may have one transplant left ie scalp hair when i see pictures of what
» the best can do it makes me feel so bitter and angry can anyone relate----------------------Don’t Feel angry. Many posts are of the handpicked best results. There are many others you will not see that are mediocre or not good. Do a lot of research. I have been improved a lot by Dr. Woods with body and beard hair. I am still going through corrective surgeries but have seen a huge improvement with him. Remember that there is no miracle but if you can get a moderate to good improvement with a doctor then you should continue. If not research and research again and do not jump into anything too quickly. There are many people in your boat. But do not go back to whoever it was because you should always see some improvement with whomever you go to. :slight_smile:

» canada
» the best can do it makes me feel so bitter and angry can anyone relate

I feel for you but please post some pics so that we know what you are talking about.
and as for using body hair for repairs-i have seen some very good repairs on this forum using body hairs(a recent example is heliboy and there are many more).

» » please help can body hair grow on scalp in length like scalp hair
» » ive had 4 bad transplants in the past and one by a certain doctor who
» » posts on here from india its obvious all the top guys are in north
» america
» » canada
» » i may have one transplant left ie scalp hair when i see pictures of
» what
» » the best can do it makes me feel so bitter and angry can anyone
» relate
»
» I feel for you but please post some pics so that we know what you are
» talking about.
» and as for using body hair for repairs-i have seen some very good repairs
» on this forum using body hairs(a recent example is heliboy and there are
» many more).

Yeah, post some pics.

» canada
» the best can do it makes me feel so bitter and angry can anyone relate

I don’t know who your surgeon was and I honestly don’t want to know because you havent provided enough information to be negative on the forums about any surgeon yet.

To answer your question… Body hair will NEVER, EVER be like scalp hair… never !!!. The best we can do in terms of advancing body hair transplants is hopefully have a higher success and yield rate with body hair transplants and Doctors like Umar continue to push the envelope towards this direction. However… body hair will never ever , not even in a million yrs look…or PASS as scalp hair. It’s a last option. If ANYONE tells you it can be done… then pls look the other direction and never take advice from that person again.

Body hair does well to “blend in” with your own hair. These pictures and videos of body hair transplants look decent but the hairs will be almost immediately noticed not to look normal in person.

If you were expecting scalp hair results with body hair, then obviously (as you’re demonstrating now) you will be in for a big surprise. Your surgeon should have informed you of the difference. Consider yourself lucky if you got decent yield. But if the hairs still look like body hairs, well thats because they are body hairs lol. They grow exactly like body hairs in texture and legnth. Your surgeon would ONLY be wrong if he didn’t notify you of this. But then again, no research?

I agree with hairlove. I’m sorry for your misfortune, but like hairlove said, there have been some proven and documented cases of body hair used for transplantation with the results coming out really well. Good luck.

Have you had all strip surgeries? If you do not have sufficient laxity for another strip procedure you may want to consider having FUE.

FUE can take from areas of the safe zone where strip cannot, around the ears and the sides for example.

Once you have completly maxed out your scalp donor, then BHT should be considered.

BUMP Plz post some pics!!