Rajesh FUE Hair Transplant 1886 grafts (scalp + body) - 17 month update

Dear forum readers,
Rajesh (a former poster patient) exemplifies the avenues open for those losing hair at a young age. He is 24 years of age now.

He had participated in the live patient seminar in Nov 2007.

He had a buzz cut at the time. You may view him on the video loaded on our blog at

In July 2008, he visited us for review.

Regards,
Dr. A

222_file23.wmv

Day 1

Day 2

You may notice the light from a spotlight on top in first 4 pictures (to highlight the worst light situation he may ever face).

Heres another video showing the density of the hair growth.

222_file24.wmv

First of all, let me tell you I am very happy with the great transformation I see in mirror. All thanks to Dr. A and his magnificent staff.
They truly work wonders and have helped countless others feel and look young once again.

When I first reached these forums 2 years ago, I posted my pictures and was discouraged from taking the drastic step at a young age. The advise was honest. Everyone warned me against future hairloss and drawbacks of the strip.

I think I still managed a great result because I chose the correct doctor and the right method of hair restoration.
Dr. A is the best when it comes to fue and bht.
Strip was never an option for me. If I progress to norwood 6, which I hope will not be the case, I will simply buzzcut my hair. Meantime, I can enjoy the hairline I wanted in my young years.
I am so happy with my experience, I have decided to document my progress on my blog.
My blog and hair transplant experience - http://myhairtransplant101.blogspot.com/
I have also emailed some recent pictures taken outside my home to Dr. A’s clinic. Thats how my hair look in daytime to others.
I hope he or his staff posts them too.
If you have questions, I will try to answer them.

Congrats Rajesh. Nice blog and great improvement.
Yours is THE most impressive fue bht transplants I have witnessed. Totally changed my opinion about conservative v/s young hairlines.

Congrats Dr. A. You are THE top doc in my fue shortlist. I hope to become your patient myself sometime in near future. :slight_smile:

This is an excellent example of outstanding fue work by Dr. Arvind.
Compared to others doctors, that have used up twice or thrice as many grafts, Dr. A’s results show excellent value for money.

» Congrats Rajesh. Nice blog and great improvement.
» Yours is THE most impressive fue bht transplants I have witnessed. Totally
» changed my opinion about conservative v/s young hairlines.
»
» Congrats Dr. A. You are THE top doc in my fue shortlist. I hope to become
» your patient myself sometime in near future. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the compliment. I like my hairline too. Makes me feel my age once again. Having hairloss at 20 was like growing old ffwd with your friends all remaining young. That was a nightmare. Glad to be rid of it.