Questions sent to major research journals/society no answer. Theoretically and fundametally we have a cure by now if data and research is correct!

--------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:39 PM
Subject: Question
To: hair2022@arinex.com.au, info@ishrs.org

Dear Registrars,

If you have Dolly [1] + De Nuovo Hair [2] + Mature cells reverted to embryonic stem cells [3] + FUE/FUT how comes there is still no capacity to grow ~ 100.000 hair follicles in vitro if not in vivo ?

[1]Dolly (sheep) - Wikipedia

[2]Wnt-dependent de novo hair follicle regeneration in adult mouse skin after wounding | Nature

[3]Harvard and Japanese researchers create embryonic stem cells without embryo | Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI)

Thanks.

Amilcar of Hairsite.com

QUESTION 2

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 2:10 PM
Subject: Question 2
To: <hair2022@arinex.com.au>, <info@ishrs.org>

Dear Registrars,

If you have Dolly [1] + De Nuovo Hair [2] + Mature cells reverted to embryonic stem cells [3] + FUE/FUT + the longitudinal partial hair follicle transplantation techniques/procedures/approaches [4][5] how comes there is still no capacity to grow ~ 100.000 hair follicles in vitro if not in vivo ?

[1]Dolly (sheep) - Wikipedia

[2]Wnt-dependent de novo hair follicle regeneration in adult mouse skin after wounding | Nature

[3]Harvard and Japanese researchers create embryonic stem cells without embryo | Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI)

[4]Donor hair follicle preservation by partial follicular unit extraction. A method to optimize hair transplantation - PubMed

[5]Advances in hair transplantation: longitudinal partial follicular unit transplantation - PubMed

Thanks.

Amilcar of Hairsite.com

So my IIP ownership is rich and includes but not only:

-L Equation cylindre cartesienne TOUHAMI CHERIF

• La correction du Log neperien Wherein I stated in 1999-2000 that the primitive of I/x is Ln(a*x) with a and x different to 0 AND x could be negative as well -strictly-.

-THE DUAL RANK

-THE Geopolitical Model that I calculated in Cafe des Banques 20 m close to the African Development Bank.

-The RED Fish Model

-The MARS RANK

-The Difficulty Rank

-The LEARNER AUTOMATA

-The Complexity for the Operator Theory.

etc.

I also designed developed and implemeted a search engine for Vaizone ltd with Patent Query is:

(WIPO [Ticket#5020005993])

ICANN Case # 01025567 pending since 9th of April 2021

Thus be worry.

و من انذر فقد اعذر.

Thanks.

Mahdi Cherif.

Best Regards.

Mahdi Cherif.

Dolly the Sheep has absolutely NOTHING to do with cloning human hair. It turns out cloning an entire animal is actually much easier than cloning working hair follicles.

Roger_that,

The previous time I asked are you high ?
Now I could not formulate anything polite !!!