Questions sent to major Hair research journals/society stills no answer

--------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:39 PM
Subject: Question
To: hair2022@arinex.com.au, info@ishrs.org

Dear Registrars,

If you have Dolly [1] + De Nuovo Hair [2] + Mature cells reverted to embryonic stem cells [3] + FUE/FUT how comes there is still no capacity to grow ~ 100.000 hair follicles in vitro if not in vivo ?

[1]Dolly (sheep) - Wikipedia

[2]Wnt-dependent de novo hair follicle regeneration in adult mouse skin after wounding | Nature

[3]Harvard and Japanese researchers create embryonic stem cells without embryo | Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI)

Thanks.

Amilcar of Hairsite.com

QUESTION 2

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 2:10 PM
Subject: Question 2
To: <hair2022@arinex.com.au>, <info@ishrs.org>

Dear Registrars,

If you have Dolly [1] + De Nuovo Hair [2] + Mature cells reverted to embryonic stem cells [3] + FUE/FUT + the longitudinal partial hair follicle transplantation techniques/procedures/approaches [4][5] how comes there is still no capacity to grow ~ 100.000 hair follicles in vitro if not in vivo ?

[1]Dolly (sheep) - Wikipedia

[2]Wnt-dependent de novo hair follicle regeneration in adult mouse skin after wounding | Nature

[3]Harvard and Japanese researchers create embryonic stem cells without embryo | Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI)

[4]Donor hair follicle preservation by partial follicular unit extraction. A method to optimize hair transplantation - PubMed

[5]Advances in hair transplantation: longitudinal partial follicular unit transplantation - PubMed

Thanks.

Amilcar of Hairsite.com

So my IIP ownership is rich and includes but not only:

-L Equation cylindre cartesienne TOUHAMI CHERIF

• La correction du Log neperien Wherein I stated in 1999-2000 that the primitive of I/x is Ln(a*x) with a and x different to 0 AND x could be negative as well -strictly-.

-THE DUAL RANK

-THE Geopolitical Model that I calculated in Cafe des Banques 20 m close to the African Development Bank.

-The RED Fish Model

-The MARS RANK

-The Difficulty Rank

-The LEARNER AUTOMATA

-The Complexity for the Operator Theory.

etc.

I also designed developed and implemeted a search engine for Vaizone ltd with Patent Query is:

(WIPO [Ticket#5020005993])

ICANN Case # 01025567 pending since 9th of April 2021

Thus be worry.

و من انذر فقد اعذر.

Thanks.

Mahdi Cherif.

Best Regards.

Mahdi Cherif.