Question on propecia

i have heard if you miss one dose of propecia it is like having to start all over again, and will take 3 months to take effect again, is this true? thanks

» i have heard if you miss one dose of propecia it is like having to start
» all over again, and will take 3 months to take effect again, is this
» true? thanks

your in the wrong frickin thread dude go to some other area

I have missed a dosage from time to time and it doesn’t seem to hurt. I am pretty consistant with taking it though.

I have been on Proscar / Propecia for 4 years now and it has stopped my hairloss in its tracks. Even with missing a dosage here or there.

» i have heard if you miss one dose of propecia it is like having to start
» all over again, and will take 3 months to take effect again, is this
» true? thanks

missing but one dose won’t make you lose it’s effect drastically, even if you are to miss an entire week of taking the drug you should be ok, cause it’s effect washes away from your body only after 2-3 weeks after you stop the treatment

great forum thanks.

i have very much problem of hair lose.

» I have been on Proscar / Propecia for 4 years now and it has stopped my
» hairloss in its tracks. Even with missing a dosage here or there.

Same here.

Its like a pause button on hair loss.

» fOLKS, I HAVE USED THE lASERCAP FOR FIVE MONTHS NOW AND HAVE SEEN SOMETHING INCREDIBLE. I HAVE LOST MUCH LESS HAIR EACH WEEK THAN HAD I NOT USED THE LASERCAP. IT IS A BREEZE TO USE, TOTALLY PORTABLE, HAND-FREE DEVICE, VERY PORTABLE SINCE IT COMES WITH A RECHARGABLE BATTERY PACK THAT YOU CAN WEAR ON YOUR HIP POCKET OR ON MOST ANY SHIRTS.

BIOSTIMULATION MAY BE THE KEY TO THE LASERCAP’S ABILITY TO ARREST HAIR LOST AND PREVENT YOUR CURRENT HAIR FROM FALLING OUT. AND, I BELIEVE, WITH THE COMING OF SUMMER AND FALL, I WILL SEE THE BIRTH AND REBIRTH OF NEW HAIRS ON MY THINNING SCALP THAT HAVE BEEN ITCHING ALL THIS TIME BENEATH THE SURFACE OF MY SCALP, UNABLE TO AWAKEN FROM A HIBERNATION THAT ONLY POWERFUL LASERS CAN REJUVINATE AND RESSURECT BACK TO LIFE, WITH THE AID OF LASERCAP.