Question for Pat

Sorry if you addressed these questions before, but I’m not on here much.

I like the density of Armani’s hairlines, but the abruptness of them (especially in darker hair patients) looks a bit unnatural to me. I know a few other docs have started to use nape or body hair to soften this transition, is there a reason Armani does not?

Also, the hairlines seem a little too straight in some cases… what are his views on a more jagged or irregular hairline?

Thank you.

Thank you for the questions. In our opinion Body Hair or Nape hair should only be used as a last resort. The yield % is much lower and the results are not as successful.

The key to remember is, when it comes to Alvi Armani the design of the hairline is tailored to the patient specifically in each case.

Rather it be a hairline that is straight across or more irregular. The hairline is created to fit the patient’s desire.

You can have more of a feathered and softer look if you like.

Here are some examples of different hailrines, some softer.

I’ve had two procedures with Dr. Armani and like pats said he does a great job creating a hairline that’s suitable for the individual. He analyzes each individual separately and comes up with a design that suits them. My hairline is not perfectly straight, it’s a little irregular because it frames my face much better. I’m extremely satisfied with the outcome.

off topic

Pats whats happening with the toronto clinic?

Dr. Armani was able to follow where my natural hair line was. Its not straight across or jagged, he just made it flow nicely like it once did.

Pats, those are some pretty impressive hairlines you posted.

I’ve had 3 procedure with Dr. Armani NW6 and he was able to give me a great natural looking hairline I couldnt be any happier. Dr. Amrani does a very good job giving his patients a hairline the suits their face structure while making everything look completely 100% natural. The photos look awsome pat thanks for sharing

I know your question was directed at Pat, but if you don’t mind I’d like to chime in. First of all, I agree with Pat. Each hairline is created specifically for the individual, mine included. and if it makes you feel better my hairline is not straight. it tapers back towards the temples for a very natural look. Dr. Armani has been doing this a long time. Personally I trusted his expertise, and it worked out for me. Hope that helps…
» Sorry if you addressed these questions before, but I’m not on here much.
»
» I like the density of Armani’s hairlines, but the abruptness of them
» (especially in darker hair patients) looks a bit unnatural to me. I know a
» few other docs have started to use nape or body hair to soften this
» transition, is there a reason Armani does not?
»
» Also, the hairlines seem a little too straight in some cases… what are
» his views on a more jagged or irregular hairline?
»
» Thank you.

I had my procedure with Dr. Armani and the result I achieved was totally natural in appearance. The temple angles were crafted specific to my individual facial features. If I tell someone that I had a hair transplant they are totally blown away and say they would have never known. Dr. Armani did a great job and I’m very happy with my decision to go with him.

Here are some real close up photos of my Alvi Armani hairline I took.