Quack Surgeons Exposed

I remember when I first starting doing research on hair treatments and hair transplants, which in turn led to seeking Hair Transplant Surgeons. I have to admit however, if it weren’t for these forums I would have possibly went to a quack surgeon. Your information as both forum members and clinic represtatives immensely helped me.

There are still, today, patients receiving horrible hair transplants. Evidently they in turn spend up to 5 times more to repair their surgeries. This is why I really cringe when someone sais “who is the cheapest hair transplant surgeon”. Careful what you wish for.

So for the novice that just happened to stumble on this forum lets give a few references of surgeons/clins NOT to go to.

I’ll start by these two:

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2000/06/18/2000-06-18_a_hair-raising_tale_of_deceit.html

these guys closed their clinic and reopened another one (same docs same location same tools). Details on the next link:

http://www.injuryassist.com/LIMA_Litigation/body_lima_litigation.htm

I’ve read about the horor stories of this surgeon and can’t seem to find the related articles. If anyone else has refernces pertaining to this clinic pls reply.

hehe, where did u hear horror stories about dr. shapiro? he is one of the best out there, almost as good as hasson n wong (almost), i doubt u r gonna find any dirt on shapiro.

ure right. if i’m mistaking, it’s not worth risking his reputation if i’m wrong. i’ll edit my post and remove him until i confirm what i believe i’ve read previously. thanks.

» hehe, where did u hear horror stories about dr. shapiro? he is one of the
» best out there, almost as good as hasson n wong (almost), i doubt u r gonna
» find any dirt on shapiro.

Can’t edit after 20 minutes? C’mon!

» ure right. if i’m mistaking, it’s not worth risking his reputation if i’m
» wrong. i’ll edit my post and remove him until i confirm what i believe
» i’ve read previously. thanks.
»
» » hehe, where did u hear horror stories about dr. shapiro? he is one of
» the
» » best out there, almost as good as hasson n wong (almost), i doubt u r
» gonna
» » find any dirt on shapiro.

» ure right. if i’m mistaking, it’s not worth risking his reputation if i’m
» wrong. i’ll edit my post and remove him until i confirm what i believe
» i’ve read previously. thanks.
»

I think the guy is a quack. The Dr. Shapiro who does good work is in Minnesota, not Florida. If that guy’s website is any indicator of his work, he’s a total quack. I’ve heard some negative stories about this guy myself before. I’ve never heard of any of his patients (good or bad) discussing their HT, though.

My former doctor, Robert Thomas of Chicago (now dead) was perhaps one of the worst in the country. And he had clinics in 4 different cities, performed thousands of surgeries, ruined thousands of lives.