Q&A with Dr. Paul Kemp, Intercytex - April 2008

Guys, you are convincing me that Bosley could really be our worst enemy.

I knew that Bosley had a bad reputation, and I knew that there were websites against them, but never took the time to read these stories.
Now I am reading a bit, and I am really scared. These guys have been repeatedly tried and found guilty.

Their tactics are really dirty, and they are doing it over and over again, no matter how many times are tried and punished by justice.

Hair Transplants are a lucrative business by itself, without the need to break the law, but it seems that these guys never have enough money, and are ready to break the law as many times as necessary to get as much money as possible.

In the event that TRC works, I cannot believe that ICX is going to hand this technology to these delinquents.
If Bosley has the monopoly to HM, we are doomed.
Given their past history, we can be sure that Bosley won’t cure our baldness elegantly, in a single injection session.
If they have the monopoly to TRC, THEY WILL DICTATE TERMS. AND THESE TERMS ARE NOT GOING TO BE NICE. :expressionless:

thats another reason I hope that FOLLICA has something.

Dr. Jerry Cooley has a HT clinic in the USA. I am sure he will also get a license for TRC (assuming it is finally launched).
no?

Dr. Jerry Cooley has a HT clinic in the USA. I am sure he will also get a
license for TRC (assuming it is finally launched).
no?

If TRC works, it will be under exclusive license to whomever bares the brunt of its phase 3 trails. If it’s bosley than don’t expect them to allow third party administration of the product (i.e. Dr. Cooley). Instead, expect bosley to monopolize TRC in the most dishonest ways imaginable; bosley built a franchise preying on the downtrodden and naive.

Our only hope would be to have the big wigs (pardon my pun) at aderans step in, and reorganize bosley’s management… by that I mean: cram bosley’s management into a canon, and fire them into the sun.