PRP first results

Hi,
We started using PRP early august 2009. A series of test candidates where treated.
Today we have received the pictures of a patient on which we used prp to strengthen his crown area.

Top left : crown just before PRP treatment
Bottom left : crown just after PRP treatment
Top right and top bottom : 2,5 months after PRP treatment.

Please note that no topic or any other concealers where used. Although the pictures are not of best quality, it is quite clear that there is an effect visible. Also note that the pictures are taken using about the same angle.

did theis person used minox? on one of the picture it looks like my hair when i apply minox

very good, for not bald people.

» very good, for not bald people.

That looks decent for diffuse thinners. I would try it if there were more before/after photos along those lines.

Pfff, as I expected when reading the thread title. Different angles/lightning used in the before/after pics. YAY!

» Pfff, as I expected when reading the thread title. Different
» angles/lightning used in the before/after pics. YAY!

its cheap tought 600€ we want more pictures

results look good, subtle but definitely noticeable. I’d like to see more patients with similar outcomes.

My hairloss is similar, receding at the front, thinning at the top/back, just slower than most guys I think.

If PRP works its certainly worth it…but could get a bit costly with annual repeats.

» Hi,
» We started using PRP early august 2009. A series of test candidates where
» treated.
» Today we have received the pictures of a patient on which we used prp to
» strengthen his crown area.
»
» Top left : crown just before PRP treatment
» Bottom left : crown just after PRP treatment
» Top right and top bottom : 2,5 months after PRP treatment.
»
» Please note that no topic or any other concealers where used. Although the
» pictures are not of best quality, it is quite clear that there is an effect
» visible. Also note that the pictures are taken using about the same angle.
»
»
»
»

But I have a doubt!

Why don’t Dr Robert Jones gotten results?

He has tested the treatment on 36 patients, and after 4 months, only one has had some results.
He has also tried it on himself without any result.

We hope that in the next days best news arrives

VERY VERY VERY important information is needed.Is this patient using any other hairloss treatments propecia or regaine? You didnt mention this fact bverotti at your initial post i think you know that is very important to know.

» VERY VERY VERY important information is needed.Is this patient using any
» other hairloss treatments propecia or regaine? You didnt mention this fact
» bverotti at your initial post i think you know that is very important to
» know.

He was on rogaine and propecia for a long time before he had PRP. He continued to use both after the treatment.

» » VERY VERY VERY important information is needed.Is this patient using any
» » other hairloss treatments propecia or regaine? You didnt mention this
» fact
» » bverotti at your initial post i think you know that is very important
» to
» » know.
»
» He was on rogaine and propecia for a long time before he had PRP. He
» continued to use both after the treatment.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff:-|

» » » VERY VERY VERY important information is needed.Is this patient using
» any
» » » other hairloss treatments propecia or regaine? You didnt mention this
» » fact
» » » bverotti at your initial post i think you know that is very important
» » to
» » » know.
» »
» » He was on rogaine and propecia for a long time before he had PRP. He
» » continued to use both after the treatment.
»
» pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff:-|

the bad thing about all these unproven treatments is that when they are in conjuction with propecia and minox which are fda approved you never know if its the new treatment or the FDA drugs. every time we have to take somebodys word for them…

It would be nice to see a patient who is not on propecia or rogaine, for all we know it could be a periodic shed from the drugs in the before pics and now he is going back to baseline, i am not trying to say that this is not from PRP but it would be best if we saw a patient who is not on other drugs.

dont get me wrong bverotti but this treatment cost money and when you give us photos you advertise PRP but the patient is not only on the PRP treatment he is on the drugs as well. Cant you guys find a volunteer or something who is not using any other meds

Or even worst… is only because his hair are longer and the lighting is different

» the bad thing about all these unproven treatments is that when they are in
» conjuction with propecia and minox which are fda approved you never know if
» its the new treatment or the FDA drugs. every time we have to take
» somebodys word for them…
»
» It would be nice to see a patient who is not on propecia or rogaine, for
» all we know it could be a periodic shed from the drugs in the before pics
» and now he is going back to baseline, i am not trying to say that this is
» not from PRP but it would be best if we saw a patient who is not on other
» drugs.
»
» dont get me wrong bverotti but this treatment cost money and when you give
» us photos you advertise PRP but the patient is not only on the PRP
» treatment he is on the drugs as well. Cant you guys find a volunteer or
» something who is not using any other meds
»
» Or even worst… is only because his hair are longer and the lighting is
» different

Well, if only FDA approved works than you might think that the lasercomb is a proven solution. I think most of us know that lasercomb will have little effects if any at all.

If you want to see a PRP result on a patient who does not use any kind of hairloss medication/treatment (or any other medication) than I suggest looking at this thread. This is the real deal : http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-59208-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Yeah i saw that. Well there i couldnt see any difference at all. The guy didnt even look like he had hairloss before. But who knows maybe its doing something for these guys its just that i hear mixed things about this PRP, for example Dr.Feller decided to stop offering it because he didnt see any difference with it. On the other hand i havent seen one stand alone example that makes a worthmentioning difference…i ve seen 10 times better success stories with nizoral alone and it costs 7 dollars!

by the way dont you know that the lazercomp is approved by the FDA for safety as a mechanical device. IS not approved for claiming that it will regrow hair.

» Yeah i saw that. Well there i couldnt see any difference at all. The guy
» didnt even look like he had hairloss before. But who knows maybe its doing
» something for these guys its just that i hear mixed things about this PRP,
» for example Dr.Feller decided to stop offering it because he didnt see any
» difference with it. On the other hand i havent seen one stand alone example
» that makes a worthmentioning difference…i ve seen 10 times better success
» stories with nizoral alone and it costs 7 dollars!
»
» by the way dont you know that the lazercomp is approved by the FDA for
» safety as a mechanical device. IS not approved for claiming that it will
» regrow hair.

Feller stopped offering it? I haven’t heard that. Do you have a link to where you saw this? Thanks.

“If you want to see a PRP result on a patient who does not use any kind of hairloss medication/treatment (or any other medication) than I suggest looking at this thread. This is the real deal :”

Bverroti, I looked at this ‘result’.
I am not trying to have a pop at you and I appreciate the honest video, however, in my opinion if that is one of the better results then it is clearly not worth doing. The improvement - if any - is very small, it actually looks like the hair is just parted in a different way and combed over to try and look better to be honest.

»
» Feller stopped offering it? I haven’t heard that. Do you have a link to
» where you saw this? Thanks.

I think i made a mistake, i thought he stopped offering it but i saw a thread on another site where he seems to still offer it.sorry thanx thoughthat you made me search for it and realized i was wrong

(bumping roger_that’s threads off the bottom of the page)