PRP/Acell Transplant with Hitzig

» SO these results are pretty darn good. But nevertheless iam more interested
» in plucking and FUE multiplication in combination with Acell.
»
» @GoGiant : I wouldnt do FUT even with those really good results
»
» So my question is, who of you guys is gonna ring all the other ht surgeons
» out there to get in touch with Acell, especially FUE and plucking
» regarding?

I contacted a bunch of docs back in 2008. The list, with all of their e-mail addresses is still posted under the quick reference section. Here is the link to my letter and the list of docs. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to contact them again with an updated letter, describing the positive preliminary results that are being seen with Acell. Here is the link:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-35124-page-0-category-1-order-time.html

Take Care,
Bill

Nice thank you.

Its really sad if all of those surgeons would have experimented with Acell in 2008 we would have been much further right now.

But it would be nice if some of the users here would contact one or more clinics from the list in and around their area of living maybe for a personal contact or so.

» Nice thank you.
»
» Its really sad if all of those surgeons would have experimented with Acell
» in 2008 we would have been much further right now.
»
» But it would be nice if some of the users here would contact one or more
» clinics from the list in and around their area of living maybe for a
» personal contact or so.

Agreed. It may also help to drive the prices down if more docs could offer the procedure.

» » If he is producing basically scarless results with FUT, I could get one
» » strip taken out and get
»
» Do not get a strip. People have already warned you but you seem to want to
» dive off a cliff and hope for the best.
»
» If you must do a transplant, only FUE. You can do FUE + Acell and that
» should prove equally as well if this Acell is hype or real.
»
» Don’t start assuming a strip + Acell = scarless until it is verifiably
» proven and you see it in person.

The point of this thread is to avoid jumping off a cliff. Should FUE + Acell in theory produce the same result? The answer is yes but if a strip works and the outcome looks like that I feel like it’s something to consider. I agree that I should not believe it’s totally scarless without evidence but even if there is some evidence of a scar it will be minimal and be covered with hair…

We should put our hopes down for one moment because SpanishDude maybe found out that Dr Cooley and Dr Hitzig are liars.

SpanishDude claims that the left side was never cut open. I think for now we should just. Thank Vishnu for SpanishDude, if you dont believe me just look at the BTT Thread. Here is what he is saying

"No, you didn’t get my idea.
Okay, I am going to be frank and clear.
I think that there is nothing at all at the left side. I mean, there is no scar at all on the left. There is just normal, virgin scalp.

Why? This is what I think: I think there was never a strip taken on the left side. Hitzig has shaved the hair below the “hypothetical scar line” to create a illussion of a very thin scar line on the left when the hair above is parted upwards.

But the reality, IMO, is that there is nothing there to show. If he had shaved the area properly, (below and above) we would have seen that there is nothing on the left. No thin scar, nothing. Just virgin scalp.

Also note the abrupt transition between left and right!! Think about it: if the “thin scar” on the left was a result of Acell+PRP injections, the transition would be gradual, not abrupt, because once injected, Acell+PRP would diffuse and invade the right side. But you see suddenly big scar on the right, and nothing on the left, with abrupt transition in between. It doesn’t make sense. "

Thats right folks, Dr Cooley and Dr Hitzig provided those pictures to fool us all and to destroy the Rep of Acell, Themselves and anyone involved :slight_smile:

That we see nothing, well i was under the impression that this is the whole idea behind this, but i was wrong it seems.

Iron.Man also said here that Acell and Plucking hairs is crap. So we are back at the starting point it seems :smiley:

» We should put our hopes down for one moment because SpanishDude maybe found
» out that Dr Cooley and Dr Hitzig are liars.

Yea, that’s exactly your problem - your stupidness.

Actually, no need to mention it, mr. psycho. And the only one, who is indeed psycho-retarded enough for “trolling for the shear” on every board, is a psycho named “Steve.Dee” aka “RichardDawkins” aka “imsommernw0” etc etc …

Iron.Man you wouldnt even see sarcasm or Irony if it was stanced on your forehead :slight_smile:

I think its ok to show people another side of the coin, especially when it comes from your best buddy SpanishDude, who you btw actually gave a lot of credit You said " He asks the right questions" and thats good for you.

I really think you are the only stupid person, your yield was crap at your first ht, but after that you get another one with no yield. And because three is a charme you get another one with no yield. WHO is stupid now.

You know there are a lot of repair patients around, but they have dignity, they would never insult people because thats just a silent CONFESSION that your whole life is just a hatefull worthless one.

If you are so self confident why are you still lurking at mesage boards? Why? You are not self confident thats why you keep on lurking here like everyone here. So just stop making you higher then you are in reality.

» Iron.Man you wouldnt even see sarcasm or Irony if it was stanced on your
» forehead :slight_smile:

But I can clearly see a psychopathic troll, who can’t stop trolling like a retard on every board …

You are the best you post screencaps, you are obsessed with me, thats pretty cool actually, i like it ^^

No iam not a psychopath but its funny that you are now on SpanishDude´s side where before you were also insulting him, you have a really really strange idea about connect to other people.

But the funny thing is, you are always agressive like a little puppy when people post anything you could have posted before them (if you havent been at your psychiatrist that hour).

You know i see all the stuff you wrote down and what is the point of all this? Nothing you are only obsessed with me. But i thank you very much for posting screencaps, because as everybody knows iam in fact RichardDawkins at BTT. Did i hide it? Nope not really but you did hide tha fact that you are HairRobinHood.

Anyway, nope iam not matigol or imsommernw0. I am just me.

Can you come up with new insults btw because its getting boring, and Psychopath has come to terms of you being jealous. You know my donor is intact and there is progression in both hm and hair transplants so i would consider my future not that much of a problem right now.

But in your case, no money, no clinic is willing to help you pro bono or help you at all, even gho doesnt wanna touch you, no friends, no yield in recipient area, no self esteem, not even someone in the whole hairloss community who would support you, no straight facts.

To me you are an embarassement to the whole hairloss community, you are the psycho face of everything worse.

And its funny that you criticize hai plucking with acell. But you only criticize it because it could easily run Gho out of sc_am business and then your whole purpose is blown to pieces

» And its funny that you criticize hai plucking with acell. But you only
» criticize it because it could easily run Gho out of sc_am business and then
» your whole purpose is blown to pieces

Really? I think you’re not just a guy for a psychatrist, your’re a psycho for the police too. Your login data are also on alopezie.de ( “imsommernw0” ), makes things much more easier and faster.

» » And its funny that you criticize hai plucking with acell. But you only
» » criticize it because it could easily run Gho out of sc_am business
» and then
» » your whole purpose is blown to pieces
»
» Really? I think you’re not just a guy for a psychatrist, your’re a psycho
» for the police too. Your login data are also on alopezie.de ( “imsommernw0”
» ), makes things much more easier and faster.

Go for it tiger, go for it. You showed your face you are a Gho Shill you admitted it. THIS is a real case for authorities because it seems you work for Gho but didnt make it clear with your signature.

So then tell me whats the case for the police here? To disagree with Gho Hyping? LOL you are a moron and you will get banned pretty soon PERMANENTLY

Btw your cyber stalking is actually a real crime. If you do stalk the wrong people, i think you will be pretty soon get some visitors at austria.

If it could be proven that his left side was never cut and these claims are blatant lies, then i presume that would constitute fraüd? Do they past these pictures on their homepage or anything more official than a forum?

I can hardly imagine they would jeopardize their careers with a fluke like this? I certainly hope not :slight_smile:

» We should put our hopes down for one moment because SpanishDude maybe found
» out that Dr Cooley and Dr Hitzig are liars.
»
» SpanishDude claims that the left side was never cut open. I think for now
» we should just. Thank Vishnu for SpanishDude, if you dont believe me just
» look at the BTT Thread. Here is what he is saying
»
» "No, you didn’t get my idea.
» Okay, I am going to be frank and clear.
» I think that there is nothing at all at the left side. I mean, there is no
» scar at all on the left. There is just normal, virgin scalp.
»
» Why? This is what I think: I think there was never a strip taken on the
» left side. Hitzig has shaved the hair below the “hypothetical scar line” to
» create a illussion of a very thin scar line on the left when the hair above
» is parted upwards.
»
» But the reality, IMO, is that there is nothing there to show. If he had
» shaved the area properly, (below and above) we would have seen that there
» is nothing on the left. No thin scar, nothing. Just virgin scalp
»
» Also note the abrupt transition between left and right!! Think about it: if
» the “thin scar” on the left was a result of Acell+PRP injections, the
» transition would be gradual, not abrupt, because once injected, Acell+PRP
» would diffuse and invade the right side. But you see suddenly big scar on
» the right, and nothing on the left, with abrupt transition in between. It
» doesn’t make sense. "
»
» Thats right folks, Dr Cooley and Dr Hitzig provided those pictures to fool
» us all and to destroy the Rep of Acell, Themselves and anyone involved :slight_smile:
»
» That we see nothing, well i was under the impression that this is the whole
» idea behind this, but i was wrong it seems.
»
» Iron.Man also said here that Acell and Plucking hairs is crap. So we are
» back at the starting point it seems :smiley:

1)You can clearly see where there was regrowth. In the non-acell portion of the strip, you can see little gaps where the staples were for the closure. In the Acell part, there are no gaps, it looks like no staples were used at all. So hair regrew where the staples were on the Acell part…unless staples were just not used on that section, and I’m just completely wrong!..but that would be useful if somebody found out if staples were in fact used on the Acell portion.

1. Also, I wouldn’t rush to judgement on the results…maybe it was a small strip in width. and that’s why the results look so good. Maybe a megasession wouldn’t look so great. Also, I’ve seen tricho scars (albeit only in pictures) that have looked as undetectable as in this picture. Until we see a shaved down picture, this doesn’t really tell the whole story and I’m not convinced

So as many of you people here know iam RichardDawkins at BTT. So Dr Hitzig has answered some questions of people include me and i think it may be interesteing to some people here except Iron.Man who makes fun of them because Gho bla bla what ever.

My question was :

"I am glad you answered some questions. So to make it clear only for the record and for future discussions to refer to

1. Hairplucking with acell works as a hairtransplant but the downside is that it is very tedious. So we can say Expanded donor is possible right now but the technique to get plucking to perfection and make it less tedious needs some time.

Am i correct here or did i get it wrong? "

The answer :

" Hi Richard,

You have gotten it very right. When you pluck hairs CORRECTLY there is still a significant loss factor due to fracture of the bulb etc. Every “pluck” has to be carefully examined for damage under the microscope. I know they grow back because quite simply, to test, I plucked out most if not all the hairs in a section of the donor until it was shiny bald. Several months later there are no shiny bald spots where they were plucked-simple but effective proof.
At the ISHRS, we plucked out the hair of some disbelieving surgeons and had them look at their own hair under the microscopes (for salle in the exhibitor hall)-they were amazed how they looked like an FUE extraction graft.
This is what we need to work on- to improve the plucking technique and make it less tedious and more universal
We need constructive assistance as well as criticism

GH "

I hope that some people here actually liked this question despite the fact that IronMan thinks iam a Psycho who knows nothing about anything.

Feedback and discussions are well appreciated