» » hitzig’s photos , you can’t really tell how much regrowth is in the
» donor
» » is a result of Acell.
»
»
» @GoGiants
»
» I wouldn’t do a hair transplant w/Acell at this time. There is no proof
» that Acell has any impact and the pics that we’ve seen are lousy.
» Don’t do anything before you have seen a randomized, double blind, placebo
» controlled study with serious photos! Don’t be the guinea pig for
» the butchers. Don’t buy a pig in a poke! That is my suggestion
»
» It sounds good, when a doctor talks about his good results, but without a
» proof i wouldn’t agree a surgery. And the only proof is a randomized, duble
» blind, placebo controlled study, documented with serious photos.
»
» take care

@matigol : Right under reular circumstances, but with plucking only in combination with Acell there is minimal to no risk of scar tissue etc.

And if GoGiants want a hair transplant anyways i would only say plucking with Acell and no FUT.

@Spider : Welcome to this forum, the pictures of this treatment can be found on the official Acell site

» And if GoGiants want a hair transplant anyways
» i would only say plucking with Acell and no FUT.

Yea, and paying $10 for every plucked single hair to get a “good coverage” with plucked single hairs. Pahhh!

» » And if GoGiants want a hair transplant anyways
» » i would only say plucking with Acell and no FUT.
»
» Yea, and paying $10 for every plucked single hair to get a “good coverage”
» with plucked single hairs. Pahhh!

10 bucks is a price nobody confirmed actually. Another way to put yourself in the spotlight again?

» » » And if GoGiants want a hair transplant anyways
» » » i would only say plucking with Acell and no FUT.
» »
» » Yea, and paying $10 for every plucked single hair to get a “good
» coverage”
» » with plucked single hairs. Pahhh!
»
» 10 bucks is a price nobody confirmed actually. Another way to put yourself
» in the spotlight again?

Even for $6 for a plucked single hair, the whole concept (workflow etc) is not even worth to think about - neither concerning costs nor conceptually in general.

And you should talk about things a psycho simply can’t understand.

Popcorn munch…Cuty idea, speaking about workflow here. You admit that the 10 dollar thing you said was a blatant lie to get attention… munch munch

6 dollar a hair with guaranteed regrow hmmmm let me think about it, there is a chance for autocloing apparant hmmmmm.

Btw i just read some of your old postings where you said

“I only trust Dr Cooley” funny man and now you are not because he cannot guarantee your scars get revisited?

And also i wonder, why are you against more repair patients to get small plucked areas done to gather more informations on this subject?

This would be beneficial to all of us. And to get to the point, you know jack shi*t about the price tag. PERIOD

» Actually, if I’m not mistaken, I think the donor site from the fut is cut
» out with follicle transection (on purpose), and Acell (mesh) is layered in
» the site. Then a loose stitching is used to keep the would open until it
» is completely healed. Hairs are then supposedly grow in on the would area
» and the scar tissue feels soft. I believe there is a case done by Hiztig,
» perhaps Iron Man may have posted a picture of this.

I’ll try to keep this as simple as possible:

Does this doctor’s ACell technigue result in regrowing a square inch of hair-bearing scalp in the donor area for every square inch of hair-bearing scalp removed from the donor area?

Or anything even remotely close to it?

You guys should check out the picture Hitzig just put up on the forum of a donor treated with Acell and tell me what you guys think. Take a look, it’s under " ACell, a Current Review of Applications in Hair Transplant Surgery" and on the 32 page of the thread, I don’t think I can link directly to it but the pictures are convincing in favor of Acell’s ability to regenerate the donor.

» You guys should check out the picture Hitzig just put up on the baldtruth
» forum of a donor treated with Acell and tell me what you guys think. Take
» a look, it’s under " ACell, a Current Review of Applications in Hair
» Transplant Surgery" and on the 32 page of the thread, I don’t think I can
» link directly to it but the pictures are convincing in favor of Acell’s
» ability to regenerate the donor.

Those pictures are effin impressive as someone said there. Well now its time to save money i guess :slight_smile:

» Well now its
» time to save money i guess :slight_smile:

For your psychiatrist or for a strip HT - or both?

» » Well now its
» » time to save money i guess :slight_smile:
»
» For your psychiatrist or for a strip HT - or both?

This is realy funny Iron_Man, realy funny…
Great results by Hitzig btw.

» » » Well now its
» » » time to save money i guess :slight_smile:
» »
» » For your psychiatrist or for a strip HT - or both?
»
» This is realy funny Iron_Man, realy funny…
» Great results by Hitzig btw.

Yes Iron Man is back with more insults and one step before getting banned. :slight_smile:
Our Austria Hair Terminator :slight_smile:

So here are the pictures for people to judge by themselves. I think Iron.Man will chime in and say something like " Gho id this 100 years ago" or anything else so just ignore it :slight_smile: Good pictures but for me iam waiting for a good yield at plucking :wink: and FUE Acell Multiplication ^^

Having seen this pictures, i think there is a great chance to restore the donor after a FUE with Acell. We will see…

I think I’m going opt for a FUT, I got a good price and if I can get that result in my donor I’m 100% satisfied, I think one strip will provide me good coverage and then by the time I’d be ready for anything else (if I need it) I would assume FUE will work the same way with regrowth in the donor. I think we’re just about there guys.

If I get the procedure done it will probably be at the beginning of april so I will def. let all you guys know how it goes and how efficient acell works.

» So here are the pictures for people to judge by themselves. I think
» Iron.Man will chime in and say something like " Gho id this 100 years ago"
» or anything else so just ignore it :slight_smile: Good pictures but for me iam waiting
» for a good yield at plucking :wink: and FUE Acell Multiplication ^^
»
»
»
»
»

But did he regrow the same amount of hair bearing skin he cut out, or only suture the edges together and regrow a thin strip?

Can’t keep doing that indefinitely, becausee you’d thin out the donor eventually from stretching it to cover–unless you regrow all the skin that was cut out.

But of course even if they’re just regrowing a thin strip where the scar would normally be, it’s a good start.

» » So here are the pictures for people to judge by themselves. I think
» » Iron.Man will chime in and say something like " Gho id this 100 years
» ago"
» » or anything else so just ignore it :slight_smile: Good pictures but for me iam
» waiting
» » for a good yield at plucking :wink: and FUE Acell Multiplication ^^
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
»
» But did he regrow the same amount of hair bearing skin he cut out, or only
» suture the edges together and regrow a thin strip?
»
» Can’t keep doing that indefinitely, becausee you’d thin out the donor
» eventually from stretching it to cover–unless you regrow all the skin that
» was cut out.
»
» But of course even if they’re just regrowing a thin strip where the scar
» would normally be, it’s a good start.

That’s a good question but you gotta figure that if they can regrow the hair even in the thin strip that means that FUE with Acell should cause solid regrowth in the donor.

SO these results are pretty darn good. But nevertheless iam more interested in plucking and FUE multiplication in combination with Acell.

@GoGiant : I wouldnt do FUT even with those really good results

So my question is, who of you guys is gonna ring all the other ht surgeons out there to get in touch with Acell, especially FUE and plucking regarding?

» SO these results are pretty darn good. But nevertheless iam more interested
» in plucking and FUE multiplication in combination with Acell.
»
» @GoGiant : I wouldnt do FUT even with those really good results
»
» So my question is, who of you guys is gonna ring all the other ht surgeons
» out there to get in touch with Acell, especially FUE and plucking
» regarding?

I dont think that it has regrown any hair in the donor site it just gave a better result to the scar. Its not something you could keep doing as your still limited in terms of numbers. I hope i’m wrong however and it has regrown hair. However even if it hasn’t this is still major. an almost scarless result would allow many patients to cut their hair very short which is a massive advancement.

» SO these results are pretty darn good. But nevertheless iam more interested
» in plucking and FUE multiplication in combination with Acell.
»
» @GoGiant : I wouldnt do FUT even with those really good results
»
» So my question is, who of you guys is gonna ring all the other ht surgeons
» out there to get in touch with Acell, especially FUE and plucking
» regarding?

If he is producing basically scarless results with FUT, I could get one strip taken out and get good coverage that I think would last long enough until something better comes along. With one strip taken, what is the chance that you’d have problems with these kinds of results? Do you guys think scalp tightness and laxity is a problem with one strip taken out? It would be around 2500 grafts I assume.

» If he is producing basically scarless results with FUT, I could get one
» strip taken out and get

Do not get a strip. People have already warned you but you seem to want to dive off a cliff and hope for the best.

If you must do a transplant, only FUE. You can do FUE + Acell and that should prove equally as well if this Acell is hype or real.

Don’t start assuming a strip + Acell = scarless until it is verifiably proven and you see it in person.