Proscar vs Generic Propecia

Thanks to all the members who posted great information about Generic Propecia and where to get it as well as the ability to cut Proscar in 1/4’s or 1/5’s.

I am ready to do which ever works out most economical. Although cutting makes sense, I have found generic Propecia for as little as .32/pill. The websites I have found however, I have not seen anyone on here talking about. I am curious if anyone has ordered from the following places… My concern is more about it being a placebo vs losing my money on-line.

thanks

p.s. Is there also a generic Proscar that can be cut which would save even more?

»
» p.s. Is there also a generic Proscar that can be cut which would save even
» more?

Yes, www.pillsforall.com sell a generic proscar that would save you a ton of money. Theyt are a good site, although I ordered my Proscar fromthem 4 weeks ago and still have not received it. Hopefully it gets here soon…

dunno about Proscar, as I’m still using Propecia, which I’m pleased with at the moment. getting it generic ofc (I find non-generic to be too expensive)

here is my source if you are interested: http://www.rxshop.md/products/haircare/propecia

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Proscar) - http://safepillstock.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

» Thanks to all the members who posted great information about Generic
» Propecia and where to get it as well as the ability to cut Proscar in 1/4’s
» or 1/5’s.
»
» I am ready to do which ever works out most economical. Although cutting
» makes sense, I have found generic Propecia for as little as .32/pill. The
» websites I have found however, I have not seen anyone on here talking
» about. I am curious if anyone has ordered from the following places… My
» concern is more about it being a placebo vs losing my money on-line.
»
»
» thanks
»
» p.s. Is there also a generic Proscar that can be cut which would save even
» more?

I spend $6/month for generic proscar at Walgreens. You’ll need to join their club, which is 20$/year. So, it comes out to about 7$/m or about 0.25$/pill. However, you also get cheaper prescriptions on other stuff too.

I hope you will be getting genuine one. Counterfeit drugs can be easily produced today.