Propecia heavy shedding for 6 months and more ( Diffuse pattern baldness )

Hello, this is my first post, and I’m 23 years old. Ive been taking propecia for 6 months now, my regime is as follows:
0.3mg 1 x a week for 2 weeks
0.3mg 2 x a week for 2 weeks
0.3mg 3 x a week for 2 weeks
0.5mg 1 x a week for 2 weeks
0.5mg 2 x a week for 2 weeks
0.5mg 3 x a week for 2 weeks
0.75mg 1 x a week for 2 weeks
0.75mg 2 x a week for 2 weeks
0.75mg 3 x a week for 2 weeks
1mg 3 x a week for 2 weeks
1mg 4 x a week for 2 weeks
1mg 5 x a week for 2 weeks
1mg 6 x a week for 2 weeks
1mg 7 x a week for…
I experienced side effects when I started the treatment; however, they wear off.
In addition, the shedding occurred in a month of so after starting the treatment. On top of that, I used to shed about 40+ hairs every day, my scalp is visible now and there are lot of spots. Moreover, I’m noticing lot of miniaturized hair, in fact, much more than normal hair. In addition to that, I kept losing about 15-30 hair in the past month, which shows some improvements. Also, there is no regrow whats so ever and I’m considering quiting the medication, since I’m not responding to it in a good way. I should also note that I started weight lifting 3-4 months ago, I don’t take any steroids etc, but I take Omega-3 fatty acids and Priorin Extra ( expensive hair vitamins), also I should note that my uncle is the only member in the family ( father’s side) who is experiencing male pattern baldness, and my mom!, yes she is losing her hair in a diffuse pattern much similar to me. At last, I should note that I had consumed 3.5 packs of propecia so far ( each has 28 pills or so),and I noticed that almost all of fallen hair have a bigger diameter at base regions.

anyone?

stay on it.

it takes about 12 to 18 months to see results.

what you should be noticing is a reducing in the rate of your hair loss.

my mom too has diffuse hair loss like yours.

Thank you very much, I skipped two dosages; was out of propecia, I’m willing to take it for another 6 months, I noticed that some of my dropped hair has thickened at base area! Stills no regrowth or new grown hair.

Who advised you to slowly build up the daily dose, what is the reason for doing that?

I started using 1mg right from the beginning. I never experienced any shed but it did take about 4-6 months before I saw a reduction in hair loss. You are right, the side effects disappeared for me too after 1-2 months.

I am also using minoxidil though.

Few people experience heavy side effects when they start the medication; however, you can override these effects by taking less doses or taking 1mg and skip the dose next day.
So far there is no regrowth, and my tucking house made keeps reminding me that I’m losing ny hair rapidly.
Regards and sorry for my very bad English.

Im taking from the fifth propecia pack, there is no regrowth but constant shedding all over the head; crown is very damaged, thanks propecia…

sixth cane stills nothing!, but Im shedding hair at this ratio (2miniturized hair/1 normal hair)

Don’t waste your time with fin and add at least 1-2 dutasteride pills a week.

Im going to add dut and minox 5%

By the way guys, how much hair is expected to recover? For example, Im 23 years old, and should I expect my hair to become as thick as when I was 21 or 20?