Propecia has started working..now what

hi - I have hair loss on the front and crown of my head (See pic below). I have been shedding quite a bit for a while. I have recently started propecia and my hair fall has ceased within 2 months. I’m wondering what kind of results can i expect - how much regrowth have people had?

I’ve been considering doing a round of HT ( i got 1500 grafts on the front 6 yrs ago), but given the fact that propecia has ceased the hair loss for now and I expect a bit of regrowth, I’m worndering if i should hold off on the HT for a while.

here is a pic of my fairway

Thank you in advance for your thoughts

Can you describe your experience? Were miniaturized hair falling along with terminal hairs?

I started fin almost 3 months ago, and I’ve only gotten thinner, but I’m also mostly losing miniaturized and intermediate hairs on my pillow. If I get off it I’ll definitely go bald, so there is nothing to lose by staying on it…I guesss.

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Propecia) - grandmeds.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

» Thank you in advance for your thoughts

propecia’s strongest effect is in SLOWING DOWN your hair loss.

once your hair is gone, its almost impossible to get it back.

that’s why you need to start on propecia as early as possible while you still have your hair.

too many people cannot understand the difference between slowing down hair loss and regrowth.

they take propecia for 1 year, find there is no regrowth and abandon it. they don’t understand that it works by slowing down their hair loss not necessarily regrowing hair. It is a Pause button.

the aim is to keep as much hair as you can with propecia until a cure comes around for baldness. nobody knows how far off a cure is.