Propecia and workout!

Can taking propecia take away the effects of a workout,will it be harder for me to bulk up if im on propecia??:surprised:

» » Can taking propecia take away the effects of a workout,will it be
» harder
» » for me to bulk up if im on propecia??:surprised:
»
» what’s the point of working out if you are losing your hair and looking
» uglier by the day?
» »

Dude, i hope you are not being serious!!
and by the way i still have enough hair to pull chicks,im not even considering a transplant yet.

don’t quote me on this but propecia is actually banned by the olympics
» because its one of those drugs that could potentially enhance performance
» by increasing testosterone levels.
»
» i’ve never understood this because i think DHT is a more potent androgen
» than testosterone and propecia increase one (testosterone) at the expense
» of another (DHT).

Thanks for that INFO!!
Lets see where i get…im going hardcore now…

» anyway any minute gains you have without propecia are simply not worth
» losing your hair over. women won’t notice an extra ounce of muscle but
» they will notice right away that you have a bald spot.

» Dude, i hope you are not being serious!!
» and by the way i still have enough hair to pull chicks,im not even
» considering a transplant yet.

i am serious.

you’re crazy if you think chicks like guys who look like muscled freaks who are losing their hair.

don’t sacrifice your hair for more muscle.

no There is relation between generic propecia and workout…

Smith Alan

» Can taking propecia take away the effects of a workout,will it be harder
» for me to bulk up if im on propecia??:surprised:

what’s the point of working out if you are losing your hair and looking uglier by the day?

don’t quote me on this but propecia is actually banned by the olympics because its one of those drugs that could potentially enhance performance by increasing testosterone levels.

i’ve never understood this because i think DHT is a more potent androgen than testosterone and propecia increase one (testosterone) at the expense of another (DHT).

anyway any minute gains you have without propecia are simply not worth losing your hair over. women won’t notice an extra ounce of muscle but they will notice right away that you have a bald spot.

The adverse reactions during clinical trials and/or post-marketing use are listed in the table below.
Frequency of adverse reactions is determined as follows:
Very Common (≥ 1/10); Common (≥ 1/100,  1/10); Uncommon (≥ 1/1,000, < 1/100); Rare (≥1/10,000,  1/1,000); Very rare (< 1/10,000); not known (cannot be estimated from the available data).
The frequency of adverse reactions reported during post-marketing use cannot be determined as they are derived from spontaneous reports.

Immune system disorders:
Not known: Hypersensitivity reactions, including rash, pruritus, urticaria and swelling of the lips and face.
Cardiac disorder: Not known: Palpitation
Psychiatric: Uncommon*: Decreased libido.
Uncommon: Depressed mood†
Hepatobiliary disorders: Not known: Increased hepatic enzymes.
Reproductive system and breast disorders:
Uncommon*: Erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorder (including decreased volume of ejaculate).

Not known: Breast tenderness and enlargement, Testicular pain, infertility**.
**See section 4.4.

*Incidences presented as difference from placebo in clinical studies at Month 12.
† This adverse reaction was identified through post-marketing surveillance but the incidence in
randomized controlled Phase III clinical trials (Protocols 087, 089, and 092) was not different between finasteride and placebo.

Drug-related sexual undesirable effects were more common in the finasteride-treated men than the placebo-treated men, with frequencies during the first 12 months of 3.8% vs 2.1%, respectively. The incidence of these effects decreased to 0.6% in finasteride-treated men over the following four years. Approximately 1% of men in each treatment group discontinued due to drug related sexual adverse experiences in the first 12 months, and the incidence declined thereafter.

In addition, the following have been reported in post-marketing use: persistence of erectile dysfunction after discontinuation of treatment with PROPECIA; male breast cancer (see 4.4 Special warnings and precautions for use).

» Can taking propecia take away the effects of a workout,will it be harder
» for me to bulk up if im on propecia??:surprised:

propecia is a medicine for hair los treatment.Propecia is used for the treatment of male pattern hair loss on the vertex and the anterior mid-scalp area. Male pattern hair loss is a common condition in which men experience thinning of the hair on the scalp

» don’t quote me on this but propecia is actually banned by the olympics
» » because its one of those drugs that could potentially enhance
» performance
» » by increasing testosterone levels.

Only because it’s a masking agent - it definately won’t enhance your performance :slight_smile:

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Propecia) - reliable-tablets.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h