Propecia and Rogaine Combined

I am a 31 year old male who has used propecia for about a year and a half. About three months ago it became clear that the gains in the crown area were minimal and so I decided to purchase rogaine too. Now I am using rogaine foam and propecia combined and have a few questions.

Even though I experienced minimal gains with propecia am I correct in assuming it would be wise to continue taking it? Since propecia is a DHT blocker bare minimum I would think it would prevent further hair loss.

Also when propecia and rogaine are combined are they significantly better than used separately when it comes to crown gains? Thanks.

The biggest plus from Propecia is it helps to hold onto some or most of your hair, some people have the added benefit of experiencing regrowth in some parts of the scalp. Rogaine (minoxidil) will increase the odds of regrowing some hair when used with Propecia.

Propecia and minox don’t always work so consider yourself lucky if your hair loss is not getting worse. Most people use propecia and minox just to hold onto what they have until hair cloning or something effective comes along.

Such hair loss conditions are really very delicate and should only be handled by a professional. Getting in touch with the best hair transplant experts is the best decision. If you need any suggestions regarding the names of amazing hair transplant experts, then let me know as I can help.