Prohairclinic - Officially announcing upgrade megassesion to 4000 FUE

Next year we will enter the 4th year of doing FUE only consistantly.

Since the beginning we have strived to make FUE available for all. We have overcome the challenges of grey/white hair, curly hair and different types of skin texture.
Furhtermore it has been our mission to make FUE megassesions possible. The need for high volume transplants is needed in order to have FUE work for the NW1 patients up to the NW6 patients.
Our routines, technique, instruments and staff have constantly evolved.

In 2008 we concentrated on 3000 graft sessions (2 day procedure). In the second half of 2008 we found that even 3500 grafts is not a problem for the donor area. Our main concern, aside from the cosmetic improvement, is the effect of large harvesting from the donor area.

Our dr. has now given green light to start offering 4000 graft FUE sessions (2 day consecutive procedure). This will be possible on virtually every patient, except maybe some extremely bad NW6 donor and NW7 patients.

Consultant for Prohairclinic Belgium
FUE only institute since 2004
Specialized in FUE megasessions

Bverotti, This is very intresting news. I have a question, what are the challeges involved with gray/white hair? I have never read anything about this, other than gray/white hair has less of a contrast to the scalp.
Thanks.

» Bverotti, This is very intresting news. I have a question, what are the
» challeges involved with gray/white hair? I have never read anything about
» this, other than gray/white hair has less of a contrast to the scalp.
» Thanks.

Indeed, less contrast is really an understatement. Sometimes the grey hairs look like fiber glass and are not visible under high magnification.
This caused serious problems at first because in order to make a succesfull extraction one has to see the hairs.
Thanks to dr. Ilter solution to this problem it no longer causes problems.