Pro hair clinic

Does any one here reccomend oro hair clinic there prices seem good for fue

» Does any one here reccomend oro hair clinic there prices seem good for fue
Wrong section

» » Does any one here reccomend oro hair clinic there prices seem good for
» fue
» Wrong section
people likes confusion

At Prohairclinic we have always strived to make FUE more affordable. Price should not be a factor in choosing FUE over strip or strip over FUE.
As such we have focussed on FUE only and found ways to lower the pricing. Our team has found and created techniques that allow us to transplant high numbers of FUE grafts on a daily basis, without sacrifycing quality.

We where the first institute in Western Europe to offer FUE only. We where one of the first institutes to make a full switch to small instrument FUE (maximum 0,80 mm). Thanks to our devotion and highly skilled team we can proudly state that we have reached our goal : FUE for a reasonable price, affordable for most people that have a job.

Furthermore we would like to point out that our methods and routines have reached the quality level that ensure that we can deliver consistant results on any hair type or color.

Hi Bverotti

i Need to be assured that the clinic that i am going to use is going to maximise the use of my donour hair and not waste donour resource , i believe that i have 2000 to 2500 to play with , i allready have half inch of transplanted hairline and my crown still has hair mentaned by minox foam so iam looking to fill in between , iknow this is not going to give me density but as i keep my hair buzzed it will look good.

» Hi Bverotti
»
» i Need to be assured that the clinic that i am going to use is going to
» maximise the use of my donour hair and not waste donour resource , i
» believe that i have 2000 to 2500 to play with , i allready have half inch
» of transplanted hairline and my crown still has hair mentaned by minox
» foam so iam looking to fill in between , iknow this is not going to give me
» density but as i keep my hair buzzed it will look good.

What about Bisanga and Mwamba in Europe? What is the name of the doctor at Prohair? Dr. Iter?

» What about Bisanga and Mwamba in Europe? What is the name of the doctor
» at Prohair? Dr. Iter?

Belgium is a tiny country. We do not have any natural resources whatsoever. We thank our strong economy to very innovative industry and also very good service providers.
As for HT I believe that Belgium is the capital in Europe for excellent hair restoration services, especially when it comes to FUE. We have several highly skilled hair transplant teams in a geographic small area (example : from Brussels to our clinic it is only a 20-25 minute drive).

ps : Dr. De Reys is the responsible dr. at our institute.

» » What about Bisanga and Mwamba in Europe? What is the name of the doctor
» » at Prohair? Dr. Iter?
»
» Belgium is a tiny country. We do not have any natural resources
» whatsoever. We thank our strong economy to very innovative industry and
» also very good service providers.
» As for HT I believe that Belgium is the capital in Europe for excellent
» hair restoration services, especially when it comes to FUE. We have several
» highly skilled hair transplant teams in a geographic small area (example :
» from Brussels to our clinic it is only a 20-25 minute drive).
»
» ps : Dr. De Reys is the responsible dr. at our institute.

You made a good point, I never thought about that, Dr. Bisanga, Dr Mwamba and your clinic all have good reputation for fue and all located in Belgium, Belgium may be the country with the highest number of good fue doctor per capita :stuck_out_tongue: