Precocious MPB can kill

of depression. Nothing worse than the pain in the soul. I miss the time when I was a child and used to hurt my knee, not my self-worth

» of depression. Nothing worse than the pain in the soul. I miss the time
» when I was a child and used to hurt my knee, not my self-worth

Dont worry just 2.5 - 3 years untill Histogen comes out with a product

the burden that will be lifted off our shoulders (or more like our heads) when the cure comes out will be a high like no other.

it will be a rush greater than sex, drugs , money & gold or any other pleasure you can think of.

i remember the days of jumping out of the shower and running a comb smoothly through my fresh smelling hair. combing it forward and then off to the sides and then back and having so much of it that it flopped forward.

like all who have lived and died before us, we could be just bull&hitting ourselves here. we could be 25 years away from that utopia for all i know.

consider how many companies have been involved in cancer research and cancer ‘breakthroughs’ and yet this disease has not been solved. consider how few (you can count them on your fingers) companies are involved in MPB research by comparison and its a miracle if we get anywhere within my lifetime.

The cancer analogy again i quit.

» consider how many companies have been involved in cancer research and
» cancer ‘breakthroughs’ and yet this disease has not been solved. consider
» how few (you can count them on your fingers) companies are involved in MPB
» research by comparison and its a miracle if we get anywhere within my
» lifetime.

Untrue. I could count (all in all) more than 300:

http://www.hair2010.org/presenters.asp

… and not every (hair-/cancer) researcher on our planet visit such meetings.

Oh, excuse me, it wasn’t my intention to disturb

those are not companies but researchers and 70% are doing nothing related to MPB.

almost every big name pharma company is involved in cancer research and has been so since the 50s. almost none of them are doing anything for MPB.

many cancer treatments are out on the market and in the pipeline. only 2 treatments are approved for MPB.

» those are not companies but researchers and 70% are doing nothing related
» to MPB.
»
» almost every big name pharma company is involved in cancer research and has
» been so since the 50s. almost none of them are doing anything for MPB.
»
» many cancer treatments are out on the market and in the pipeline. only 2
» treatments are approved for MPB.

I would consider calling universitys no names actually but there you go.

Cancer is more complex then hairloss