Pledges for Gho HST investigation

I set up a place for people to pledge a donation if they are interested in investigating Gho’s HST procedure. I set it up on a petition site, but you can just put how much you would be willing to donate in the comments section. You have to enter an e-mail address. I will not be disclosing any of your e-mail addresses. You can mark it unviewable the the rest of the public. If you are really worried about it, just sign up for a fake e-mail on Yahoo or something. Just someplace where we can get back to you. I think JB should be the one to set up the procedures for taking the pictures and analyzing the data. I also trust JB to pick a qualified candidate. And I think David should be the one to handle the money. My only place in this is just setting up this link to have a central location to collect pledges.

Am I the only one who sees something very wrong with this ?
I wish you all the best with your trial but the onus should be on him to prove his theory works not the other way around.

» Am I the only one who sees something very wrong with this ?

Yes!

» I wish you all the best with your trial

Yeah, right!

» but the onus should be on him to
» prove his theory works not the other way around.

I suppose if your extreme efforts to block us from learning the truth are successful you get another couple of years worth of hyping HT out of it. If you really want to help us out so bad, how about offering a superior agenda to our own? The fact that you cannot do that shows where your true intentions lie.

BTW, I signed:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ghogho/signatures.html

» » Am I the only one who sees something very wrong with this ?
»
» Yes!
»
» » I wish you all the best with your trial
»
» Yeah, right!
»
» » but the onus should be on him to
» » prove his theory works not the other way around.
»
» I suppose if your extreme efforts to block us from learning the truth are
» successful you get another couple of years worth of hyping HT out of it.
» If you really want to help us out so bad, how about offering a superior
» agenda to our own? The fact that you cannot do that shows where your true
» intentions lie.
»
» BTW, I signed:
»
» http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ghogho/signatures.html

Wow,I’m actually speechless at your persistent stupidity.
Yes,I am part of a group & we are all out to see you fail
No,the jacket won’t hurt you mate.What are the buckles for? You’re protection of course.Just take one of these and all of the paranoia will disappear - reality will come in focus… your dream world will fade.
Yes,I’ll take you to another place where there will be people like you. There will be a lot of drooling and vacuous faces but you’ll get used to it.
Bloody loony.

I pledged fifty bucks…I’d send it to hairsite via credit card

I’d like to see someone get 600 HST grafts, and note the donor areaa regrowth by counting the hairs myself. Someone with a virgin scalp would be better. It would be interesting if we could get the 5,000 or so necessary up to get a newbie who wanted to try it for free to try it.

» » Am I the only one who sees something very wrong with this ?
»
» Yes!
»
» » I wish you all the best with your trial
»
» Yeah, right!
»
» » but the onus should be on him to
» » prove his theory works not the other way around.
»
» I suppose if your extreme efforts to block us from learning the truth are
» successful you get another couple of years worth of hyping HT out of it.
» If you really want to help us out so bad, how about offering a superior
» agenda to our own? The fact that you cannot do that shows where your true
» intentions lie.
»
» BTW, I signed:
»
» http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ghogho/signatures.html

I think Damon has a valid point in that of course the onus should be on Gho to prove that his procedure works. But we are working from a point of desperation, so we need to make something happen. With that said, I pledged 50.

» Wow,I’m actually speechless at your persistent stupidity.
» Yes,I am part of a group & we are all out to see you fail
» No,the jacket won’t hurt you mate.What are the buckles for? You’re
» protection of course.Just take one of these and all of the paranoia will
» disappear - reality will come in focus… your dream world will fade.
» Yes,I’ll take you to another place where there will be people like you.
» There will be a lot of drooling and vacuous faces but you’ll get used to
» it.
» Bloody loony.

Well, I guess name calling and insulting others makes you feel better, so go ahead and use me as your scapegoat (as I used you as mine). As I stated in my other post, I misread you. It appears that your attempt to sabatoge our efforts is due to your being extraordinarily depressed (and perhaps I have acted unethically and baited you into a flame). IMO, your attempt to turn our positive efforts into a negative is not the right way to proceed, but I’m not upset and am understanding of the reasons for your actions.

As I stated in my other post, if I had not battled my previous illness, I would be dead right now. In a similar manner, today we have a chance to put forth some effort and do something about our situation other than just complain about it. If you don’t desire to partake, I can respect that decision. But please stop trying to block our efforts by painting them as being a bad thing.

You and I disagree about what Dr. Gho owes us, and I think that is the heart of our differences in this matter. You seem to believe he owes us something (proving his procedure or ?). I am of the opinion that nobody on this planet owes me anything at all. I am responsible for my actions and how they affect other people, responsible for my learning, and ultimately responsible for my own well-being. Thus, I am making an attempt to improve it. Nothing more, nothing less.

IMO, AJ and others have a fantastic idea, and I am putting forth my best effort to support it.

I will stop flaming you now, because it is distracting and takes away from the goals of this group. Also, I apologize to everyone here for my hasty actions and raging temper :slight_smile:

I pledge 50 bucks, no question. But it’d help if someone would explain in greater detail in this thread what the plan of action is… All the best, BB

» » Wow,I’m actually speechless at your persistent stupidity.
» » Yes,I am part of a group & we are all out to see you fail
» » No,the jacket won’t hurt you mate.What are the buckles for? You’re
» » protection of course.Just take one of these and all of the paranoia
» will
» » disappear - reality will come in focus… your dream world will fade.
» » Yes,I’ll take you to another place where there will be people like you.
» » There will be a lot of drooling and vacuous faces but you’ll get used
» to
» » it.
» » Bloody loony.
»
» Well, I guess name calling and insulting others makes you feel better, so
» go ahead and use me as your scapegoat (as I used you as mine). As I stated
» in my other post, I misread you. It appears that your attempt to sabatoge
» our efforts is due to your being extraordinarily depressed (and perhaps I
» have acted unethically and baited you into a flame). IMO, your attempt to
» turn our positive efforts into a negative is not the right way to proceed,
» but I’m not upset and am understanding of the reasons for your actions.
»
» As I stated in my other post, if I had not battled my previous illness, I
» would be dead right now. In a similar manner, today we have a chance to
» put forth some effort and do something about our situation other than just
» complain about it. If you don’t desire to partake, I can respect that
» decision. But please stop trying to block our efforts by painting them as
» being a bad thing.
»
» You and I disagree about what Dr. Gho owes us, and I think that is the
» heart of our differences in this matter. You seem to believe he owes us
» something (proving his procedure or ?). I am of the opinion that nobody on
» this planet owes me anything at all. I am responsible for my actions and
» how they affect other people, responsible for my learning, and ultimately
» responsible for my own well-being. Thus, I am making an attempt to improve
» it. Nothing more, nothing less.
»
» IMO, AJ and others have a fantastic idea, and I am putting forth my best
» effort to support it.
»
» I will stop flaming you now, because it is distracting and takes away from
» the goals of this group. Also, I apologize to everyone here for my hasty
» actions and raging temper :slight_smile:

Yes. There definitely needs to be a detailed plan of action before any money changes hands. The before and after pictures are extremely critical. They must be of the highest quality, or else this whole effort would be wasted. It must be in good lighting, as well as the same lighting and same angles for all shots. This is another reason for us to do this instead of Gho. If he were to put out pictures, they might not be high quality enough or using the same lighting. And if they were, then people might say he’s faking them. Or that he only used the best responder he could find. There would always be a reason to question it. In any event, there definitely is some work to be done to define all the steps and details for this. I hope JB can put something together and others can provide feedback to refine it. Of course we need enough pledges first or it doesn’t really matter.

» I pledge 50 bucks, no question. But it’d help if someone would explain in
» greater detail in this thread what the plan of action is… All the best,
» BB
»
» » » Wow,I’m actually speechless at your persistent stupidity.
» » » Yes,I am part of a group & we are all out to see you fail
» » » No,the jacket won’t hurt you mate.What are the buckles for? You’re
» » » protection of course.Just take one of these and all of the paranoia
» » will
» » » disappear - reality will come in focus… your dream world will fade.
» » » Yes,I’ll take you to another place where there will be people like
» you.
» » » There will be a lot of drooling and vacuous faces but you’ll get used
» » to
» » » it.
» » » Bloody loony.
» »
» » Well, I guess name calling and insulting others makes you feel better,
» so
» » go ahead and use me as your scapegoat (as I used you as mine). As I
» stated
» » in my other post, I misread you. It appears that your attempt to
» sabatoge
» » our efforts is due to your being extraordinarily depressed (and perhaps
» I
» » have acted unethically and baited you into a flame). IMO, your attempt
» to
» » turn our positive efforts into a negative is not the right way to
» proceed,
» » but I’m not upset and am understanding of the reasons for your actions.
»
» »
» » As I stated in my other post, if I had not battled my previous illness,
» I
» » would be dead right now. In a similar manner, today we have a chance to
» » put forth some effort and do something about our situation other than
» just
» » complain about it. If you don’t desire to partake, I can respect that
» » decision. But please stop trying to block our efforts by painting them
» as
» » being a bad thing.
» »
» » You and I disagree about what Dr. Gho owes us, and I think that is the
» » heart of our differences in this matter. You seem to believe he owes us
» » something (proving his procedure or ?). I am of the opinion that nobody
» on
» » this planet owes me anything at all. I am responsible for my actions
» and
» » how they affect other people, responsible for my learning, and
» ultimately
» » responsible for my own well-being. Thus, I am making an attempt to
» improve
» » it. Nothing more, nothing less.
» »
» » IMO, AJ and others have a fantastic idea, and I am putting forth my
» best
» » effort to support it.
» »
» » I will stop flaming you now, because it is distracting and takes away
» from
» » the goals of this group. Also, I apologize to everyone here for my
» hasty
» » actions and raging temper :slight_smile:

BostonBaldy, it would be best if you add your pledge to the ipetition that AJ set up. Then, all the pledges can be in one place that is simple to look at, rather than having to go through this whole thread everytime. Thanks.

» Yes. There definitely needs to be a detailed plan of action before any
» money changes hands. The before and after pictures are extremely
» critical. They must be of the highest quality, or else this whole effort
» would be wasted. It must be in good lighting, as well as the same
» lighting and same angles for all shots. This is another reason for us to
» do this instead of Gho. If he were to put out pictures, they might not be
» high quality enough or using the same lighting. And if they were, then
» people might say he’s faking them. Or that he only used the best
» responder he could find. There would always be a reason to question it.
» In any event, there definitely is some work to be done to define all the
» steps and details for this. I hope JB can put something together and
» others can provide feedback to refine it. Of course we need enough
» pledges first or it doesn’t really matter.

I’ll make some suggestions this weekend (I’m having a tough work week). But ultimately, you guys have to approve, alter, axe, or add to anything I suggest. I don’t want to have too much input or people will say I’m siding with Gho.

And I totally agree, that if Gho were to present the data, people would say he only used the very best responder. By sending someone over there who has never had the treatment before, the response rate of this person is completely unknown. Therefore, Gho is taking as big of a risk as we are, because we could send a very poor responder.

Last October, I asked Dr. Gho if we could send someone to him and perform our own statistical analysis using standardized professional counting techniques. His exact response was:

“I would like to do any study to prove the regrowth.”

So we have the green light on this project. But for everyone’s sake who is involved, we need to keep this very professional and use proven standardized counting techniques.

» » » Am I the only one who sees something very wrong with this ?
» »
» » Yes!
» »
» » » I wish you all the best with your trial
» »
» » Yeah, right!
» »
» » » but the onus should be on him to
» » » prove his theory works not the other way around.
» »
» » I suppose if your extreme efforts to block us from learning the truth
» are
» » successful you get another couple of years worth of hyping HT out of
» it.
» » If you really want to help us out so bad, how about offering a superior
» » agenda to our own? The fact that you cannot do that shows where your
» true
» » intentions lie.
» »
» » BTW, I signed:
» »
» » http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ghogho/signatures.html
»
»
» I think Damon has a valid point in that of course the onus should be on
» Gho to prove that his procedure works. But we are working from a point of
» desperation, so we need to make something happen. With that said, I
» pledged 50.

The obsessed baldies are roaring now!! WHOOOO HOOOO!! The baldies are rollin their quarters, electing a representative and are just waiting to toss the toppik and tape in a celebratory burst of follically enhanced joy!! (Corks popping, champagne flowing, Loud music playing) James Bond is moonwalking, AJ is doing the robot, Benji is hitting on whatever guy walks by, BostonBaldy is wandering around like a moron. And Dr Gho? Dr Gho is living on a beach in Turks and Caicos with two 17 year old french hookers, telling Bodhi…“Yeah, I knew those morons would get me here, I just didn’t think it would be this soon, more champagne Bodhi?” Reminds me of the great Farrell experiment of 2000 when people from a certain forum threw in a few G’s and got one of their members a “Voted #1 Hair System In The World.” That went over big. I believe that number one Hair System now belongs to an old cat named Whiskers who long ago gave up on it as a source of amusement. And if history has taught us anything and if I know my baldies as well as I think I do, if you do scrape up the dough and find some hapless soul, there will be a class action law-suit waged against Dr. Gho at s this very time next year because the Baldies didn’t end up with Brad Pitt like hair. But,I do wish you all the luck in the world. Boston, by the way. I thought it was funny when you offered fifty bucks with no hesitation and then came back in the next post with “Uh, why am I giving you guys fifty bucks?” Ya f— mo mo!

Bye
Bodhi

» Boston, by the way. I thought it was funny when you offered fifty bucks
» with no hesitation and then came back in the next post with “Uh, why am I
» giving you guys fifty bucks?” Ya f— mo mo!
»
» Bye
» Bodhi

Good question. In that case, perhaps we should have a raffle instead of just taking donations. The winner and a qualified statitician (perhaps me if no others exist) will fly over to Amsterdam and perform the necessary work. The winner will get a free HST session and all expenses paid (previous pledges could be converted to raffle tickets). We would have to raise the minimum we are trying to collect, but if we put this out on the Internet and market it to the entire balding community instead of just this site, we stand a chance of doing that. We could hold the drawing as soon as we have raised the minimum funding.

Obviously, before we can make this fly, we are going to have to set up a fairly professional website and document and explain the entire process. What we are doing now is simply brainstorming the specifics before we set up for real.

So when you ask, what would Boston get for his $50? Well, at a minimum he would get the satisfaction of having Gho’s technique a known entity. These results will be a huge contribution to the balding community. If the technique turns out worse than expected, then patients would know not to go there, but if the technique turns out to work well, the word of this new technique should be spread to those patients who can benefit from the procedure. Boston would also get the satisfaction of knowing he contributed to the cause in a very positive and beneficial manner. This would help his self esteem and provide him with a sense of having a say in his own treatment outcome. So far, that’s more than you have ever gotten for $50.00. But I’m not through yet. At a maximum, he gets a free vacation to an exotic land (Amsterdam is my personal favorite travel destination in the world). He also gets a $5,000.00 bleeding edge hair restoration procedure. He also goes down in history to be the first person on earth to legitimately document and prove a hair multiplication procedure that gives back more than 1:1. Perhaps he even becomes famous and makes the cover of one of the better men’s health or fitness magazines. He then sells his story to major networks and gets a full ICX procedure with the procedes, thus getting a super fun vacation, fame, fortune and a full head of teenage hair–all for $50.00. :smiley:

Does that sound slightly far fetched? Yeah, I’m having a bit of fun with it; yet, stranger things have happened.

Also keep in mind that an independent study already proved the donor regrowth for Gho’s technique at 70+ percent(people seem to easily forget that part). What we are doing is simply confirming those results in a high profile and indisputable manner.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Will the test subject also be paid for his time, travel, expenses, etc.?

I’m serious about that because, IMHO, just subjecting oneself to having someone meticulously examine the donor area, counting hairs under a magnifying glass, week after week and month after month, would take up a tremendous amount of time. Time is money, and while all that is being done, a person can hardly work.

Personally I think this whole endeavor is worth much more than $5000. Also, there’s the personal risk. The subject actually has to desire the procedure. I respect Dr. Gho as a pioneer of HM, but after having looked at many of the patient photos he’s posted on his various websites, depicting his HT work, I for one would choose to pass on any kind of HT or HST procedure performed by Gho, especially a brand-new procedure that is essentially still experimental at this point.

Also, I don’t even think Dr. Gho’s claims regarding HST, even under the best circumstances, amount to anything comparable to HM. Why would I want to have an invasive procedure performed that’s basically experimental, and only claims to restore part of my hair, at best?

I’m just sayin’…:stuck_out_tongue:

» Will the test subject also be paid for his time, travel, expenses, etc.?
»
» I’m serious about that because, IMHO, just subjecting oneself to having
» someone meticulously examine the donor area, counting hairs under a
» magnifying glass, week after week and month after month, would take up a
» tremendous amount of time. Time is money, and while all that is being
» done, a person can hardly work.
»
» Personally I think this whole endeavor is worth much more than $5000.
» Also, there’s the personal risk. The subject actually has to desire the
» procedure. I respect Dr. Gho as a pioneer of HM, but after having looked
» at many of the patient photos he’s posted on his various websites,
» depicting his HT work, I for one would choose to pass on any kind of HT or
» HST procedure performed by Gho, especially a brand-new procedure that is
» essentially still experimental at this point.
»
» Also, I don’t even think Dr. Gho’s claims regarding HST, even under the
» best circumstances, amount to anything comparable to HM. Why would I
» want to have an invasive procedure performed that’s basically
» experimental, and only claims to restore part of my hair, at best?
»
» I’m just sayin’…:stuck_out_tongue:

If gho could do hairlines as good as armani or cole, I’d be right there to slightly fill in my temples. But I doubt he can. Anyway I still do plan to visit gho and have my facial hair symmetry fixed.

» » Will the test subject also be paid for his time, travel, expenses, etc.?
» »
» » I’m serious about that because, IMHO, just subjecting oneself to having
» » someone meticulously examine the donor area, counting hairs under a
» » magnifying glass, week after week and month after month, would take up
» a
» » tremendous amount of time. Time is money, and while all that is being
» » done, a person can hardly work.
» »
» » Personally I think this whole endeavor is worth much more than $5000.
» » Also, there’s the personal risk. The subject actually has to desire
» the
» » procedure. I respect Dr. Gho as a pioneer of HM, but after having
» looked
» » at many of the patient photos he’s posted on his various websites,
» » depicting his HT work, I for one would choose to pass on any kind of HT
» or
» » HST procedure performed by Gho, especially a brand-new procedure that
» is
» » essentially still experimental at this point.
» »
» » Also, I don’t even think Dr. Gho’s claims regarding HST, even under the
» » best circumstances, amount to anything comparable to HM. Why would I
» » want to have an invasive procedure performed that’s basically
» » experimental, and only claims to restore part of my hair, at best?
» »
» » I’m just sayin’…:stuck_out_tongue:
»
»
» If gho could do hairlines as good as armani or cole, I’d be right there to
» slightly fill in my temples. But I doubt he can. Anyway I still do plan to
» visit gho and have my facial hair symmetry fixed.

That’s awesome Debris. BostonBaldy will loan you the money. As for James and his long winded enthusiasm. Boston can also get’s james’ girl to hook him up with her patented “vanilla swirl” and instead of the fifty bucks and the satisfaction of participating in a useless experiment that won’t fly due to apathy and the startling realization of just how completely fucked up you obsessed baldies are, he can instead stretch out with the satisfaction that only a middle aged flab-bag with a bad ankle tattoo can provide.

See ya

“He can instead stretch out with the
satisfaction that only a middle aged flab-bag with a bad ankle tattoo can
provide.”

This is damn funny, I don’t care who you are! A middle aged FLAB BAG? That is good stuff. “Patented Vanilla Swirl?!” That gives you a visual. This is some good creative writing, excellent use of the adjectives.

Bodhi,

Im neither bald (just recessed temples) or gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).

That being said, what in the hell do you have so against finding out whether Gho’s technique has any validity or not? If we get someone to do it, and it works, it might open up alot of US surgeons eyes to the benefits of the procedure, and it can only excite the investing public about companies like Aderans and Intercytex.

No one is making you post here if you are not interested in HM or think it a scientific impossibility. Blow your fifty bucks on a nice meal or whatever you’d wish. I think its worth it to attempt to verify Gho’s technique from a scientific standpoint.

» That’s awesome Debris. BostonBaldy will loan you the money. As for James
» and his long winded enthusiasm. Boston can also get’s james’ girl to hook
» him up with her patented “vanilla swirl” and instead of the fifty bucks
» and the satisfaction of participating in a useless experiment that won’t
» fly due to apathy and the startling realization of just how completely
» fucked up you obsessed baldies are, he can instead stretch out with the
» satisfaction that only a middle aged flab-bag with a bad ankle tattoo can
» provide.
»

So you are a f… up seriously depressed middle aged flab-bag with a bad ankle tatto who is completely obsessed with his NW7. Big deal. Are we supposed to be impressed by the fact that your baldness has destroyed your good spirit and turned you into a negative couch potato?

Let’s face it cheapskate, despite your belief that nothing will ever cure your record level of baldness and that the rest of us with lower norwood levels will get our hair back soon, there are a few other reasons that you won’t donate:

a… You don’t have a job.
b… You are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to bald to be helped by a procedure that only moves 600 grafts per session.
c… You have become attached to your misery and are afraid of change.
d… You are inherently selfish.
e… You are one of the few people on the earth that don’t respond well to modern anti-depressants.
f… You… :smiley: and have a nice day! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:-D:-) :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink:

This is definitely an excellent idea. You can’t test yourself. You need other party to work with you testing what you do. Software industry works like this. The developers and the testers are two different groups of people(sometimes living in different countries).
So this is a very interesting idea and I’m happy that Dr. Gho accepts it.

Wish you good luck!.

BTW: who is going to be in the team for the tests??