Please,you have to do something about this forum

Please,you have to do something about this forum. you have here SOME IDIOTS who say that multiplication of the hair never goes to arrive, that follica it does not happen, that intercytex and an imperfection, that acell in our hair will not give to them in return… people who only enter here trying to dislike good opinions and ideas on new experiences and discoveries. if I did not believe that we will have very soon in the hair in return did not enter in this forum. BECAUSE THEY ENTER HERE IF THEY DO NOT BELIEVE? THEY SPEND THE FREE TIME OF WITH OTHER THINGS (PESSIMISTIC).:wink:

At least you have located “Caps Lock” on your keyboard :wink:

» Please,you have to do something about this forum. you have here SOME IDIOTS
» who say that multiplication of the hair never goes to arrive, that follica
» it does not happen, that intercytex and an imperfection, that acell in our
» hair will not give to them in return…

I think you have to respect the different ideas from your. Who thinks acell will not works, intercytex the same, and follica too, isn’t an idiot as you think…

» hair will not give to them in return… people who only enter here trying to
» dislike good opinions and ideas on new experiences and discoveries. if I
» did not believe that we will have very soon in the hair in return did not
» enter in this forum. BECAUSE THEY ENTER HERE IF THEY DO NOT BELIEVE? THEY
» SPEND THE FREE TIME OF WITH OTHER THINGS (PESSIMISTIC).:wink:

» » Please,you have to do something about this forum. you have here SOME
» IDIOTS
» » who say that multiplication of the hair never goes to arrive, that
» follica
» » it does not happen, that intercytex and an imperfection, that acell in
» our
» » hair will not give to them in return…
»
» I think you have to respect the different ideas from your. Who thinks
» acell will not works, intercytex the same, and follica too, isn’t an idiot
» as you think…

I dont remember any other IDIOT other then you baldlatino mentioning that it will never work.

Follica might work, I mean we have all seen a guy whose scalp seems to be proving the idea. A human who regrew not too thick but considerably dense hair coverage.

the chances are not too high that it will work over night so it will take years and it of course may happen that the guy was just one exceptional case that follica will not be able to reproduce, but, I do not think this will be the case. I think it will take many years from now on before we see something being sold from follica or someone who builds upon their research. how many I dunno, 5 at least, 10 easily. Reasons? Both financial & scientific. They basically need something thats

a) good enough
b) safe and satisfying FDA and other authorities
c) well protected IP of theirs
d) not breaching any patent held by other company or idividual, unless they are allies
e) that they can exclusively control
f) that no one can easily steal and start making money instead of them without risking enforcable prosecution by law

It should be aparent that in fact, any amateur biopunk has a better position than them. They have to take care of way more things than just “lets find something that grows hair”.

acell - thats so unbeliveable thing, that it might really work. If they start selling it, I will want to give it a go.

ICX - again 5 years away if you are an optimist.

If that does not satisfy you baldlatino, then you will have to live with it the same as I have to live with you in here insulting everyone who fails to cheer and clap extatically every time you start another silly anxious thread with its name written in capital letters here.

BTW Your english is getting better. Have you started using google translator?

» hair will not give to them in return… people who only enter here trying to
» dislike good opinions and ideas on new experiences and discoveries. if I
» did not believe that we will have very soon in the hair in return did not
» enter in this forum. BECAUSE THEY ENTER HERE IF THEY DO NOT BELIEVE? THEY
» SPEND THE FREE TIME OF WITH OTHER THINGS (PESSIMISTIC).:wink:

get real
the HM forum used to be worse than this, before ICX crapped out, I told everyone it was a crapshoot and not going to be any big news and I was jumped on and called negative and why doesnt hangin just leave us alone with our dreams

since ICX basically did nothing, all smoke and mirrors, a lot of people wised up and said enough is enough and realized that while HM might work in theory, it is just very far off if ever to come to the market

then a bunch of guys starting talking about follica like it was the promised land, and so the story goes

this board is full of guys who will believe anything basically

I don’t have a beef with people being negative within reason.

It just gets annoying when a few pessimistic people have obviously already have made up their minds just as much as the pipe-dreamers they complain about.

If you’re gonna be negative then stay realistically negative. Just shooting down every possible suggestion just for the sake of it . . . not doing anybody any good.

Some people cope with the long & disappointing wait for HM by not getting their hopes up. That’s fine. But that’s not the way everyone copes with it, and people don’t owe it to anyone else to do it their way.

If I’m trying to build a rocket and become the first man to reach the moon, feel free to argue with me all day about whether I’ll realistically be able to overcome the earth’s gravity.

But please don’t dismiss my attempt as idiotic because you think God might hurl a thunderbolt at me if I ever get past the atmosphere.

BTW Your english is getting better. Have you started using google
translator? …NOT … BABEL FISH …:wink:

» BTW Your english is getting better. Have you started using google
» translator? …NOT … BABEL FISH …:wink:

cool :slight_smile: