Please give me a quick summary

This is my first time posting in the HM forum. I am thinking of getting a hair transplant but just in case there is some new about HM that I should know about before going under the knife, can someone give me a quick update ? There are so many posts I don’t have time to go through each one, sorry.

Follica, Intercytex, University of Pennyslvania, who is the most promising, are we talking about 3 years or 5 years away? This will make a big difference on my decision. Thanks in advance.

» can someone give me a quick
» update ?

‘within 5 years’

n/t

» » can someone give me a quick
» » update ?
»
» ‘within 5 years’

yes and Im the president of the USA :smiley: :smiley:

Wait for Intercytex’s results next month before you decide.

» This is my first time posting in the HM forum. I am thinking of getting a
» hair transplant but just in case there is some new about HM that I should
» know about before going under the knife, can someone give me a quick
» update ? There are so many posts I don’t have time to go through each
» one, sorry.
»
» Follica, Intercytex, University of Pennyslvania, who is the most
» promising, are we talking about 3 years or 5 years away? This will
» make a big difference on my decision. Thanks in advance.

Shave your hair off,it can look cool,especially with a tan,and its cheaper,also no one gives you any shit because you look hard.Its also annoying having to do it every day,but its better than a thinning hair look.Yes roll on HM.

Check Intercytex website on the 18th of March,that might give a better picture,but do not hold your breath.I personally do not think they’ll be giving to much out,just statistics in double dutch that’ll lose us.I hope I’m wrong.

Thanks guys, what about Follica? Do they have anything promising that is not 5 years away ?

» Thanks guys, what about Follica? Do they have anything promising that is
» not 5 years away ?

follica says “within 3 years”

better then 5 I think don’t you? =)

hanging
yes and Im the president of the USA :smiley: :smiley:
That makes allot of sense; Bush Jr. is a moron.
thanks for the confirmation.

» hanging
» yes and Im the president of the USA :smiley: :smiley:
» That makes allot of sense; Bush Jr. is a moron.
» thanks for the confirmation.
»
»
»
»

hmm then why did you ask for my recommendation for a job as a page in the senate?
for Senator Craig from Idaho, …:smiley: :-D. Remember you told me you would not mind following him into the bathroom and sitting in the adjoining stall?

hanging
hmm then why did you ask for my recommendation for a job as a page in the senate?
for Senator Craig from Idaho, … . Remember you told me you would not mind following him into the bathroom and sitting in the adjoining stall?
yawn.

I don’t think we can call the date on the Follica thing very well yet.

It seems like there is the potential to whip it out onto the market even faster than ICX. At least in theory. It’s supposedly not using any truly new drugs, and the basic dermabrasion is well established too.

But it’s too early to know.

ICX is supposed to have a big update in March. I wouldn’t do anything until then. Probably still at least 3-5 years away from being fully commercial, but the difference is that we may have a real idea about how well it’s gonna work next month.

» This is my first time posting in the HM forum. I am thinking of getting a
» hair transplant but just in case there is some new about HM that I should
» know about before going under the knife, can someone give me a quick
» update ? There are so many posts I don’t have time to go through each
» one, sorry.
»
» Follica, Intercytex, University of Pennyslvania, who is the most
» promising, are we talking about 3 years or 5 years away? This will
» make a big difference on my decision. Thanks in advance.

wait at least a coupla months for ICX’s latest results. You’ll know if HM is worth waiting for. Like someone said before, buzz your hair in the meantime if you’re sick of seeing it thinning.

follica is up in the air IMO. a lot of potential and good write ups but it’s still up in the air. arent they still testing in mice?? hopefully i’m wrong.

I do not expect too good results in the first cohort (the 24 week data) but better results in the second (16 week data). Even that though probably won’t be 100% mpb reversal.