Pittsburgh PA FUE

New to the forum. Does anyone know of any good FUE transplant surgeons in or around the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area? Thanks in advance.

Pittsburgh Baldie, I will risk sounding like a jerk here to make a point. If you needed brain surgery and your life depended on it, but the best surgeon in the world was not to be found in Pittsburgh, would you still settle for someone in Pittsburgh so that you didn’t have to travel? Hopefully you would choose the best and go there.

It’s the same with HT surgery, it’s a very big deal and can completely alter you life if you do not choose wisely. Take the time to find out who the best and most experienced in the world happens to be, and then go there. Otherwise it would probably be best to just do nothing. Just some straight shooting honest advice.

Take enough time to do the research and speak to as many patients as possible. Sometimes those that appear to be the best are just the best at marketing themselves as such, so be careful.

» Pittsburgh Baldie, I will risk sounding like a jerk here to make a point.
» If you needed brain surgery and your life depended on it, but the best
» surgeon in the world was not to be found in Pittsburgh, would you still
» settle for someone in Pittsburgh so that you didn’t have to travel?
» Hopefully you would choose the best and go there.
»
» It’s the same with HT surgery, it’s a very big deal and can completely
» alter you life if you do not choose wisely. Take the time to find out who
» the best and most experienced in the world happens to be, and then go
» there. Otherwise it would probably be best to just do nothing. Just some
» straight shooting honest advice.
»
» Take enough time to do the research and speak to as many patients as
» possible. Sometimes those that appear to be the best are just the best at
» marketing themselves as such, so be careful.

cant say it better!!

I am originally from Pittsburgh and all I can tell you is that there are no good Hair Transplant Doctors there. Topcat is correct. Do your research and make a decision based on the qualifications of the surgeon- Not Location. Otherwise do nothing!

» I am originally from Pittsburgh and all I can tell you is that there are no
» good Hair Transplant Doctors there. Topcat is correct. Do your research
» and make a decision based on the qualifications of the surgeon- Not
» Location. Otherwise do nothing!

Couldn’t agree more with the other posters. Location should NOT factor in to your decision. Go to one of the best and travel to get there.

» New to the forum. Does anyone know of any good FUE transplant surgeons in
» or around the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area? Thanks in advance.

Pittsburgh Baldie, I had my procedure with Dr. Armani in Toronto. I based the decision on whose results I liked the best, not who was the closest or the cheapest.

My entire trip for my procedure was less then 800 dollars and only 2 days of travel time.

It’s well worth traveling a bit to find the doctor that is right for you. You are going to have your result for the rest of your life.