Pics...and Ingredeints of my hair oil

Hi all,
I guess all are the same members who were there in the Old forum.
I had taken few pics of one of my clients who had purchased Oil and Shampoo from me some 3 months back.The results are not profound but encouraging enough.I can see some denseness in the growth of the hair.

You can check total Ingredients list on my website.
Apart from those herbs listed on the site My Oil consists of Coconut Oil and Sesame Oil. And the shampoo consists of Aritha apart from the herbs listed on my site. http://naturesindulgence.co.in/shampoonoil.htm

I guess you “forgot” to turn on the flash for the after photos.

V. Cool…I can’t help but notice that it appears very obvious with the before photo that your “client’s” hair is combed away from the crown or combed back to expose the crown and in the after photo your “client’s” hair is combed forward. Hmmmmmmmm

BEFORE

AFTER

Sorry sir but this appears to be typical promotional gimmicks.
The Dave

» V. Cool…I can’t help but notice that it appears very obvious with the
» before photo that your “client’s” hair is combed away from the crown or
» combed back to expose the crown and in the after photo your “client’s”
» hair is combed forward. Hmmmmmmmm
»
» BEFORE
»
» AFTER
»
» Sorry sir but this appears to be typical promotional gimmicks.
» The Dave

Yeah, I noticed that too Dave. V. Cool, I have just one serious question. Does this product contain SLS or embalming fluid?

» Sorry sir but this appears to be typical promotional gimmicks.
» The Dave

Great observation Diamond.

I can’t believe these guys think they can keep pulling these stunts and expect to get away with it.

These attempts never get past Dr. Cutsinger’s students.

The King

» » Sorry sir but this appears to be typical promotional gimmicks.
» » The Dave
»
» Great observation Diamond.
»
» I can’t believe these guys think they can keep pulling these stunts and
» expect to get away with it.
»
» These attempts never get past Dr. Cutsinger’s students.
»
» The King

Great observation Diamond? Are you kidding me Widowspeak. Take a look at your photos and you should talk about “comb forwards” . You wrote the book on it. In fact this guy appears to be your brother.

» » » Sorry sir but this appears to be typical promotional gimmicks.
» » » The Dave
» »
» » Great observation Diamond.
» »
» » I can’t believe these guys think they can keep pulling these stunts and
» » expect to get away with it.
» »
» » These attempts never get past Dr. Cutsinger’s students.
» »
» » The King
»
» Great observation Diamond? Are you kidding me Widowspeak. Take a look at
» your photos and you should talk about “comb forwards” . You wrote the book
» on it. In fact this guy appears to be your brother.

Cutslingers students are blind, they do not judge photos objectively, that is quite obvious by you morons saying YOUR LEADER is growing his hair back, when his photos are still bald, he has STOPPED POSTING AND LIED ABOUT POSTING PHOTOS EVERY OTHER MONTH

then when you see photos WITH OBVIOUS INDISPUTABLE REGROWTH, REAL REGROWTH, like gc1961, you are stupid enough to actually DENY there is regrowth…
thats pathetic, you invent stories and scenarios to support your bullshit theory of shampoo causing baldness. Your leader Lawrence, bald as a bowling ball, is regrowing his hair in your eyes…then guys like gc1961, who regrew like 70 percent of his bald spot,and looks A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN LAWRENCE THE LIAR…you say that he has no regrowth…pathetic

as far as Lawrence
he is ADMITTING that he is a loser and no shampoo doesnt work, by disappearing and not posting photos

but you butt kissers make excuses for him
of course, what else would we expect, you would never admit you wasted three years of your life LOL

Working yourself into another frenzied lather again are we Hangin’. Refresh my memory, who is this gc1961 you talk about?

ok make an ass of yourself and tell us why these pics dont show regrowth,
hell just ignore the last pic, the second pic has amazing regrowth, makes Lawrence look like an idiot posting his pics of supposed regrowth

lol. These photos are a joke Hangin’, a joke. Go ahead and do what this guy does and I am sure you’ll have a full head of hair in your mind. Just make sure to take your first photo in bright light and make sure to take your after photo in the dark. Lawrence’s photos put this guy to shame. Lawrence’s photos don’t have different angles and lighting like these do. Lawrence, my leader is the real deal Hangin’. Sorry but I call it as I see it and I actually am a little league umpire you twit.

» lol. These photos are a joke Hangin’, a joke. Go ahead and do what this guy
» does and I am sure you’ll have a full head of hair in your mind. Just make
» sure to take your first photo in bright light and make sure to take your
» after photo in the dark. Lawrence’s photos put this guy to shame.
» Lawrence’s photos don’t have different angles and lighting like these do.
» Lawrence, my leader is the real deal Hangin’. Sorry but I call it as I see
» it and I actually am a little league umpire you twit.

the second photo is IN THE LIGHT SAME YOU DUMBASS
a joke?
you want a joke?

Look in the mirror…Lawrence has like 2 hairs on top of his bald head…and then a rim of NW8 hair surround it

this guy grew back 70 percent of his bald spot, and you dare to deny it
priceless

go back to lick my sack ops you are banned …:smiley: :smiley:
by the way, what kind of retard gets BANNED from a forum where the forum owner is not even there? thats like saying I was banned from the downs syndrome rehab home, how embarrassing

» ok make an ass of yourself and tell us why these pics dont show regrowth,

Baldin…why are you so defensive about these pics???

Could it be that the “before” pic, Jan 04’" is actually you with advanced balding??? And the other 2 pics are somebody else that has similar baldness like yours and no electricity in his house?

The King

our moron buddys claim its not the same person is laughable,

to say they are not the same person means you admit HE HAS REGROWTH and you are desperately searching for a way to escape looking like fools. so your last crying attempt is …its not the same person…
thats pretty lame

widows where are your new baldie pics we are all waiting we need a laugh

Hey Hangin…what’s it with shampoo and hair growth? i missed it all out. does shampoo help or not help in regrowth… whats the right course of action to take?