Photos of hair by keshamulatharalaya for bald head

Happy news to the world, Please see the photos of hair by KESHAMULATHARALAYA for bald head, I have no good camera, So I could not take smooth hair pictures properly, When flash light is there , smooth hair does not appear properly, Without good camera also, PLEASE SEE NEW SMOOTH HAIR HAS COME TO THE BALD HEAD, When I have good camera , I will send more clear pictures in future, You can understand that very successful hair medicine invented by me for hair for bald head by looking these pitures, This medicine KESHAMULATHARALAYA is very popular in Srilanka now due to its successful results.[/img]

» Happy news to the world, Please see the photos
» of hair by KESHAMULATHARALAYA for bald head, I
» have no good camera, So I could not take
» smooth hair pictures properly, When flash light is
» there , smooth hair does not appear properly, Without
» good camera also, PLEASE SEE NEW SMOOTH HAIR HAS
» COME TO THE BALD HEAD, When I have good camera ,
» I will send more clear pictures in future, You
» can understand that very successful hair medicine invented
» by me for hair for bald head by looking these pitures,
» This medicine KESHAMULATHARALAYA is very popular in
» Srilanka now due to its successful results.[/img]

Some White hair is not actual white hair , that is because FLASH LIGHT of the CAMERA. Those hair is black hair, but it appears in the photo as white hair due to FLASH LIGHT of the CAMERA,

FLASH LIGHT OF THE CAMERA after applying this medicine

» FLASH LIGHT OF THE CAMERA after applying this
» medicine

From the middle to the back looks like some regrowth but dont see any on the front half of your head and hair line . What happened their ?

» Some White hair is not actual white hair , that
» is because FLASH LIGHT of the CAMERA. Those hair
» is black hair, but it appears in the photo as
» white hair due to FLASH LIGHT of the CAMERA,
You started a tread here back on 04/05/2011 . The title of the tread was called Finishing Baldness . You posted a picture of you face and front hair line in that tread on 06/05/2011. ( Where did all of your front hair go ) I can see now all of that hair in front was just hair comb over from the sides of your head. Posting these pictures was not a good idea gishain . If KESHAMULATHARAL was such a great invention why did you Doctor up that picture showing all of that front comb over hair ???

Please see , that flash light focused directly to my forehead, that is why lot of smooth hair disappeared due to direct flash light focus of the camera to forehead, if you see with attention, you can see smooth hair there, but flash light cover hair there as well as flash light has changed the color appearance of the hair with this liquid.

first and second pictures are more close pictures of third picture

you can see that new hair are different from old hair

This great hair liquid [Keshamulatharalaya] is also with hair in these photos.

It is good to see Gishan is back, BS’ing away with his crappy photos and ridiculous claims.

Quality entertainment :slight_smile:

Actual hair loss patients appreciated me after applying this great liquid due to successful results, But other hair medicine businessmen are angry with me.

» Actual hair loss patients appreciated me after
» applying this great liquid due to successful results,
» But other hair medicine businessmen are angry with me.
You forgot to mention the hair comb over picture you Doctored up on 06/05/2011 . You were clearly trying to cover up your baldness.

» Actual hair loss patients appreciated me after
» applying this great liquid due to successful results,
» But other hair medicine businessmen are angry with me.

You forgot to mention the hair comb over picture you Doctored up on 06/05/2011 . Why were you trying to cover up all that hair growth with a comb over in the front ??? I wish I could post that picture from 06/05/2011 but I don’t no how . Can someone else post it for gishan to check out one more time?

Where is the damn top & crown photographs of his head that he promised to post ?

I predict this request will be ignored.

These are the top crown photos [ above pictures]

side hair forty years old . But middle smooth hair one year old given by KESHAMULATHARALAYA. Continuing KESHAMULATHARALAYA more, more hair come to the head and smooth hair become fatter day by day , I have cut new hair many times , when it was too long,

More details--------gherbalproducts@gmail.com

Every other year since 2000,an OBSCURE poster,from some REMOTE locale comes here with un true ,empty promises. Lets forget these posts of “results” . They are empty. I am surprised David wont erase this guy. Lets move on and stop replying to this sham okay guys?It just makes the sales person post more…and more. All the best, J

Already many sails of KESHAMULATHARALAYA are going on due to its successful results for many people, So I forward these details of great invention KESHAMULATHARALAYA for true hair loss patients, I know that a lot of people are suffering by hair loss problem in this world. Now they can be happy, because medicine found for growing hair on bald head and stopping hairloss , I have money enough , I have good education back ground also, Again I am telling that my production is for true hair loss patients.