Photo updates of repair work -FLASH

I had 1300 BHT taken from my legs in the summer of '06.
No shorts for two months but now it is IMPOSSIBLE to tell there was any work done.

It was well worth it.

Peace.

» OMG, very graphic. This is not someting I want to do in the summer months,
» look at his arms, i can’t even wear t-shirt with my arms looking like
» that. People are gonna think I have some uncurable skin disease or
» something.

Fastfoward, These pictures are right after the extractions. In a few weeks you could not even tell I had something done. Trust me,if you had seen the real horror of some of things I have gone through and those scars, then that would be something to worry about. Dr Umar’s methods are so minimally invasive, it is not even comparable to what I have seen and been through out there. I will ask Dr Umar to post some pictures and you will see nothing. By the time Dr Umar finishes with me, I think a lot of skeptics will be blown away from the start of my journey with him to the end. I have already been through hell, now I will soon see an end result that I never thought would be possible. SFET-FUE/BHT via Dr Umar will give me back a life I have been waiting forever.

They look fine on him, but on almost anyone else they’d be a super thin embarassment screaming “I’m losing my hair!”

» The temple points look great. It really helps to frame the face - that
» little area makes such a difference to the overall appearance. Awesome!
»
» I love the idea of breaking it into phases like that. Some docs have
» started to do that, and I support that approach whole heartedly. It gives
» the doctor and the patient the advantage to test the patient’s response to
» growth and different techniques before moving forward with more work.
»
» Good job, Dr. Umar and Flash!

» They look fine on him, but on almost anyone else they’d be a super thin
» embarassment screaming “I’m losing my hair!”
»

I don’t understand what point you are trying to make. That seems a banal and frankly stupid comment.

What I see is the difference between, I’m loosing hair in the after pics compared with I’ve been butchered in the before pics.

»
»

I’m sorry but I need to weigh in here. WTF kind of comment is this?! Haven’t you read what this guy has been through? I realize these forums are for people to voice their opinions but this one is totally tactless. The difference on him now is night and day. If you want absolute total perfection you shouldn’t waste your time here- nobody but God can deliver that.

Flash, I hope you have a good result after all the bad procedures you have obviously been through. it makes my smallish scar and pluggy looking hairline seem like nothing!

» Flash, I hope you have a good result after all the bad procedures you have
» obviously been through. it makes my smallish scar and pluggy looking
» hairline seem like nothing!

If anyone deserves a good result its this guy. Good luck to you.

»
»
» » The temple points look great. It really helps to frame the face - that
» » little area makes such a difference to the overall appearance.
» Awesome!
» »
» » I love the idea of breaking it into phases like that. Some docs have
» » started to do that, and I support that approach whole heartedly. It
» gives
» » the doctor and the patient the advantage to test the patient’s response
» to
» » growth and different techniques before moving forward with more work.
» »
» » Good job, Dr. Umar and Flash!

The goal in hair transplant is to create a result that is as natural as possible. The details make all the difference. Sometimes temple points go overlooked. Imagine a guy with a strong, thick hairline, but recessed, thinned out temple points. It ends up looking strange - or like a wig. If Dr. Umar is to recreate a more natural appearance for this gentleman, temple points are a must!

If you look at the before pictures, the temple points have nearly disappeared. Reestablishing them frames the face, compliments the hairline, and is the beginning of the expression of Dr. Umar’s overall vision for this patient.