Phoned Farjo Clinic - Good & bad news!

I was feeling a bit low,this morning.Thats not always down to my hair.Any way it prompted me to phone the Farjo Clinic regarding the ICX-TRC trials - for some reason.

It all amounted to the same as before.They confirmed my name & number,as usual,I didn’t expect anything different.

I asked if their at liberty to say anything about how the trials are going.They told me nothing about the trialist from earlier this year,but she did say this phase of trials,which they must be starting now,as just started and will go the 40 weeks.

I assume we can take this as good news.As if earlier trialist showed nothing they would not be continuing - Yes am I right!

The bad news is I still did not get on trials.So good job I’m feeling a bit happier about shaving my hair down to grade 0,what I have left,that is - Wahl bladding clipppers!

My 10 year old son took a photo of me this afternoon with my wife’s camera phone,not that I do photos really.It looked good,even if I say it myself.My lovely 10 year old also showed me some photos that was on my wife’s camera phone,before I shaved hair down,yes I look a lot better now.

I also went out one evening this week.A couple of women,one 26 and one 29 got chatting to me and a mate.The one asked how old he was.He said 41.She said christ thats old - I then thought shit - I then said how old are you to them and then asked how old do you think I am.She guessed 35.I’m bloody 42.So maybe bladding clippers is the way to go until ICX-TRC comes out.

ROLL ON ICX-TRC.I WANT HAIR!

OK so 40 more weeks of “It’s saturday night and I’m bald” alec

» OK so 40 more weeks of “It’s saturday night and I’m bald” alec

Get yourself some wahl balding clippers,they might take years off you.They have with me - No I do not work for wahl!

Its been stated on this forum by Baccy,that perhaps this phase will cut out the need for trial 3 - LETS HOPE.

Oh by the way the mate I mentioned earlier who’s 41,Is actually bald with ginger colour hair.The blonde 26 year old was more into him than me - The only time in my life I wished I had ginger hair.BALDNESS DOES NOT TAKE YOUR LOOKS AWAY!

» BALDNESS DOES NOT TAKE
» YOUR LOOKS AWAY!

This is good to hear. I don’t think we’d gotten any positive updates for a while (after the release of the phase I pics). Thanks Baldie.

» I was feeling a bit low,this morning.Thats not always down to my hair.Any
» way it prompted me to phone the Farjo Clinic regarding the ICX-TRC trials
» - for some reason.
»
» It all amounted to the same as before.They confirmed my name & number,as
» usual,I didn’t expect anything different.
»
» I asked if their at liberty to say anything about how the trials are
» going.They told me nothing about the trialist from earlier this year,but
» she did say this phase of trials,which they must be starting now,as just
» started and will go the 40 weeks.
»
» I assume we can take this as good news.As if earlier trialist showed
» nothing they would not be continuing - Yes am I right!
»
» The bad news is I still did not get on trials.So good job I’m feeling a
» bit happier about shaving my hair down to grade 0,what I have left,that is
» - Wahl bladding clipppers!
»
» My 10 year old son took a photo of me this afternoon with my wife’s camera
» phone,not that I do photos really.It looked good,even if I say it myself.My
» lovely 10 year old also showed me some photos that was on my wife’s camera
» phone,before I shaved hair down,yes I look a lot better now.
»
» I also went out one evening this week.A couple of women,one 26 and one 29
» got chatting to me and a mate.The one asked how old he was.He said 41.She
» said christ thats old - I then thought shit - I then said how old are you
» to them and then asked how old do you think I am.She guessed 35.I’m bloody
» 42.So maybe bladding clippers is the way to go until ICX-TRC comes out.
»
» ROLL ON ICX-TRC.I WANT HAIR!

If I were Ben I’d worry less about the toupe and more about those man boobs he’s rocking!

» Its been stated on this forum by Baccy,that perhaps this phase will cut
» out the need for trial 3 - LETS HOPE.
»

Thanks for the info–I just re-checked ICX’s website and it looks like Phase II is a rolling trial, so my guess is they’d have gone forward with this part of the trial anyway. Their stock’s been moving up and down a little over the past week though…

This is what I am banking on.
I hope they announce that Phase 2 was a HUGE success & phase 3 isn’t necessary.I know it’s a long stretch but it’s all I have.

like phase 1 they had phase 1a and phase 1b

phase 2a has finished and now they are into phase 2b

40 weeks is 9 months

so if they started phase2b last month it mean it will finish in march 2008

hm wont be requried in some counbtries so it means we might see trc in spring 2008

what were phase 1a and phase 1b? i thought they just had phase 1 – i.e., 6 trialists.

» like phase 1 they had phase 1a and phase 1b
»
» phase 2a has finished and now they are into phase 2b
»
» 40 weeks is 9 months
»
» so if they started phase2b last month it mean it will finish in march
»
» hm wont be requried in some counbtries so it means we might see trc in
» spring 2008

» OK so 40 more weeks of “It’s saturday night and I’m bald” alec

This menas around 10 months then end of june/beginning of july!

All right, another year to wait, just wait and wait. After that, there will be another 10 people + 40 week, another year to wait again…

This means around 2 years, you can add at least 1.5 years for phase III, add 1.5 years for approval and you still get at least 5 YEARS!:wink: